Paulding.com

I gather he paid nothing or next to nothing in taxes then... >>. what is he hiding?

I think he is afraid of what they show he did in the way of paying taxes and hiding money.... :rofl:

And some of you want him as the next pres?

I gather he paid nothing or next to nothing in taxes then... >>. what is he hiding?

I think he is afraid of what they show he did in the way of paying taxes and hiding money.... :rofl:

I don't care what he did with HIS money........I care about what he will do with MY money.

And, at least he was born in the USA.

And..........I am sure that he will show his birth certificate and his college papers.

Should I keep going??

• Like 6

I really think Romney should challenge Obama to release his college transcripts if he wants Romney to release more tax returns.

If Romney was to release more tax returns the Obama team would still continue to try to distract the American people from the real issues facing us.

Why is it that people think that if Romeny won't release older tax returns that he must be hiding something? But they don't think Obama isn't hiding anything by not releasing his college transcripts.

As an Independent, I would like to see both, or neither - but the media should get off of the issue and get onto the real issues of Jobs, Unemployment, Jobs, Government Debt, and Jobs.

• Like 7

As an Independent, I would like to see both, or neither - but the media should get off of the issue and get onto the real issues of Jobs, Unemployment, Jobs, Government Debt, and Jobs.

I agree 150%!!!! :clapping:

The candidates should focus on those issues as well! Instead of bashing each other back an forth, it's really getting old.

Edited by NinaBritt

Really??? Don't ya think the IRS would be after him if he had done anything Illegal? And YES on being the next President, anything but that dip chit we have as acting President..

I really think Romney should challenge Obama to release his college transcripts if he wants Romney to release more tax returns.

If Romney was to release more tax returns the Obama team would still continue to try to distract the American people from the real issues facing us.

Why is it that people think that if Romeny won't release older tax returns that he must be hiding something? But they don't think Obama isn't hiding anything by not releasing his college transcripts.

Here's some data I dug up on Romney...

Gave his entire inheritance to charity.

Volunteered for his dad's gubernatorial campaign for 1 year.

Unpaid intern in governors office for 8 years.

Morman missionary in Paris for 2 years.

Unpaid State President for his church for 10 years.

Took no pay as President of Salt Lake Olympics for 3 years.

Took no salary as Massachusetts Governor for 4 years.

If I remember correctly from last Presidential election Obama was a Community Activist in Chicago?

Edited by mojo413
  • Like 2

So just because he hasn't released them he has to be hiding something? RIIIGGHT.... So then by your very own premises, since Obama won't release his college transcript records then he is obviously hiding something as well. I don't know about you but I find the history of a person running for political position very important. That includes pas work, school, tax compliance and legal compliance. So I find the fact that Obama will not release them concerning. On the other hand Romney has released everything required by law. So when I compare the two I am forced to say that Romney, given the legal implications for not paying taxes and the IRS ability to audit, has most likely followed the laws and filed and paid his taxes in compliance with the law. Since there are very little laws governing the colleges and how they handle their own scholistic programs then consider the fact that Obama refuses to release them even though Romney has, I find that to be far more concerning to me. So how about you explain why ypi think yje other way.

And you guys do realize the whole premises of this topic was a funny. It was bases on exactly what I just posted and the hypocrisy of the left over this stuff. I would also guess that if it were possible for Romney to put this tax returns into Obama's college records file to be released ONLY in conjunction with the release of his college records, I would have to conclude that we would still never see Romney's tax records because Obama would still not release his own college records. Ohhh the irony.

Really??? Don't ya think the IRS would be after him if he had done anything Illegal? And YES on being the next President, anything but that dip chit we have as acting President..

That's the thing...they very well could have been onto him. The IRS offered amnesty to tax evaders with accounts at Swiss bank UBS in 2009. The amnesty included no criminal prosecution, small penalties, and confidentiality.

Look at it this way....he ran for president in '08 so we know he likely had his taxes in order then...so what happened between '08 and '12? There are really only one of two things that could've happened that would be so bad that he would refuse to release his tax returns....either he received amnesty or, due to stock losses in '08, he paid no federal income tax in '09.

Something is there. He's ignored calls from within his own party to put this to rest. The longer he allows this issue to pester, the worse it will become for him.

mrnn

Romney "IS" still the better choice than Obama, ANYDAY!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like 1

This has got to be a first. From the IC to the PF now to NCWN. WOW!! 3 forum in 1 day.:drinks: :yahoo: Where to next? The Religious or Got the goods?:pardon: Maybe Help Wanted.:yahoo:

That's the thing...they very well could have been onto him. The IRS offered amnesty to tax evaders with accounts at Swiss bank UBS in 2009. The amnesty included no criminal prosecution, small penalties, and confidentiality.

Look at it this way....he ran for president in '08 so we know he likely had his taxes in order then...so what happened between '08 and '12? There are really only one of two things that could've happened that would be so bad that he would refuse to release his tax returns....either he received amnesty or, due to stock losses in '08, he paid no federal income tax in '09.

Something is there. He's ignored calls from within his own party to put this to rest. The longer he allows this issue to pester, the worse it will become for him.

mrnn

No 08 - 09. He released 10 and 11.

No 08 - 09. He released 10 and 11.

Great point. Surely you can appreciate how some would have concern over one of the two possibilities I laid out being true. I'm really leaning toward him having received amnesty from the IRS. The guy knew in '08 he was going to run again this year and has said that he paid atleast 13% in taxes each year so, if you take him at his word, the IRS could have really put him in a bind when UBS turned over their records. He either takes the amnesty and refuses to release his returns this election or he refuses amnesty and faces open-to-the-public prosecution for tax evasion. The former could be the path he's chosen.

mrnn

I don't care what he did with HIS money........I care about what he will do with MY money.

And, at least he was born in the USA.

And..........I am sure that he will show his birth certificate and his college papers.

Should I keep going??

I agree 115%, I am also concerned about MY money and couldn't really care less about how much Romney has or how much he paid in taxes. However I am tired of the riderick about Obama not being born in America. I am in NO shape or form an Obama fan - have never voted for him and never will!! But, there is PLENTY Obama haters NEED to stay focused on and point out what has NOT been accomplished the last 3.5 years rather than continue to beat that dead horse OVER & OVER! He has provided a birth certificate of his USA birth. Now MOVE ON!

Edited by Zippity Doo Dah

Let's see, I apply for a job, they request to see my transcripts and college records. I say no way, I don't get the job.

In all my years of working I have never had a potential employer ask for my tax returns. :nea:

Edited by tundra

Great point. Surely you can appreciate how some would have concern over one of the two possibilities I laid out being true. I'm really leaning toward him having received amnesty from the IRS. The guy knew in '08 he was going to run again this year and has said that he paid atleast 13% in taxes each year so, if you take him at his word, the IRS could have really put him in a bind when UBS turned over their records. He either takes the amnesty and refuses to release his returns this election or he refuses amnesty and faces open-to-the-public prosecution for tax evasion. The former could be the path he's chosen.

mrnn

And what if he did. He would have settled up as per their rules. That means he paid his taxes. Should we bring up Geithner at this point?:pardon:

Breaking news... Harry Reid is a pederast. 8)

Well I guess that it is up to him to prove he isn't now isn't it. I mean that is the way of the Left.:rolleyes: