Paulding.com

Lori Paul Fundraiser Tonight at Rodney's!

It was a great event.It also was such a pleasure to chat with Lori Paul. She is a super nice lady.I do believe this event has lifted her spirits and she knows there are a lot of people wishing her well.Let's just say she could feel all the love and support of everyone around her and her family today. So glad i had a chance to go.

We got there a little before 6 but, just in time!! Just after we were seated, it was like, someone opened the flood gates. The building was full in just a few minutes. We saw Dianne and Wayne from Atlanta's 1st Choice Carpet Cleaning, Southern Scarlet, Wine Guy, LPPT and a few more Pcommers that I can't rememeber their names. :pardon:

The food was good, the service was even better and the coconut cake topped off a good evening. We didn't get the chance to see Lori, today but, we have met her before. It was nice to see the community come together and help one of our own. You just never know when it may hit you and your family. :wub: God Bless you Lori and Family.

My fiance and I went and like Mrs. G said, if you got there after 6 it was PACKED. I loved seeing all of the support come out. I do not know Lori, but I know she had to be overwhelmed with the support. I dont know if Rodney's has ever had that many customers in such a short time.

Got home from the fundraiser about 20 minutes ago, we had good food and saw so many friendly faces........KRM, Rockysmom, SOLO, Luke and Josh from Tender Loving Pet Grooming :wub: :wub: and several others.

It was a really busy event and it looked like Lori will get the help her and her family really need. I thought it was GREAT how people came together for this. LPPT worked her butt off.

Oh and Momof3, it's always really good to see you. :wub:

It was a really busy event and it looked like Lori will get the help her and her family really need. I thought it was GREAT how people came together for this. LPPT worked her butt off.

Oh and Momof3, it's always really good to see you. :wub:

DITTO everything, RM said. LPPT did an EXCELLENT job on this. I won prizes and had a really nice time. :yahoo:

Any idea how much was raised for this wonderful family??

Edited by KRM

Thank you all for your kind words, it was good to see so many of you.

Thank you for your support. I have more to say but I am going to go lay down for a while.

I don't have all of the money in hand yet, I have a little over $3000.00 there is more coming so I hope to have a grand total for you soon.

I am so blessed to know so many wonderful people in this county.

If I didn't acknowledge you or get to stop and say hi, I apologize the event exceeded our expectations, Thanks to all :wub:

Thank you all for your kind words, it was good to see so many of you.

Thank you for your support. I have more to say but I am going to go lay down for a while.

I don't have all of the money in hand yet, I have a little over $3000.00 there is more coming so I hope to have a grand total for you soon.

I am so blessed to know so many wonderful people in this county.

If I didn't acknowledge you or get to stop and say hi, I apologize the event exceeded our expectations, Thanks to all :wub:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: