Paulding.com

Dallas-Nebo/Nebo Area - Lots of Sirens

Car fire in a garge with an explosion. Hubby's doing some zone coverage for the units out on this call. Someon'es having a really bad Monday. Calls like this remind me why I park my car outside and fill the garage with junk......

Car fire in a garge with an explosion. Hubby's doing some zone coverage for the units out on this call. Someon'es having a really bad Monday. Calls like this remind me why I park my car outside and fill the garage with junk......

Man... yep, not the way to start the week!

We just found out the family has a daughter who goes to school with my daughter. She said they lost everything. Please be in prayer for this family!!!

How old and do you know her sizes? I may have some clothes, shoes and school stuff to get her through the rest of the year and toys if she's younger. They need something to take their mind off of the situation. We had a fire 4 years ago and it's especially rough those first few days....you need everything! A couple of friends brought my kids some coloring books, crayons and 2 Barbie's, you wouldn't believe how much of a stress reliever that was to them. Prayers....