Paulding.com

Whats going on in Saddle Brook Farms Subdivsion on Old Cartersville?

From the Rumors I hear, The lady had been sick for awhile. The minor boy told a friend in the neighborhood that it was going to be a good day because his mom got up and help him get ready for the first day of school, When he got home from school is when he found her. :heartbreaking:

From the Rumors I hear, The lady had been sick for awhile. The minor boy told a friend in the neighborhood that it was going to be a good day because his mom got up and help him get ready for the first day of school, When he got home from school is when he found her. :heartbreaking:

That really just broke my heart :(

Did this child go to Abney or Northside?

That is so sad, poor kid.