Paulding.com

Tre Shambry - FORMER McClure Middle School

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/mom-hears-shots-outside-277954.html

Please remember this family. Tre attended McClure Middle School and play football. He was in the 8th grade. He moved over Christmas holiday's to Gwinnett County. He had only lived in his new house for 11 days.

Also, pray that the people who committed this would be captured and prosecuted.

Edited by Deputy Rafe Hollister

This is so sad. I used to live in Gwinnett County and still have to drive there to see my mil. I hate Gwinnett County, and now I dislike it even more. Prayers for this family. Tre sounded like a very nice young man. I'm sure he will be so missed.

My daughter goes to the Church on 92...I think the Church is called Ridge View or something along that line. Any way this past Wednesday Tre's mom was there. That is the church that he and his mom attended.

My daughters friend and Tre were good friends, they would talk all the time and when he moved they would talk even more. He was a very good boy. It just hurts.

Man...tons of sad stories today. P&PT and I hope they find the idiots who are responsible. It sounds like it was an accident, but they should still serve just as much time because this kid would be alive if not for them and their stupidity and lack of regard for society! So sad...

Man...tons of sad stories today. P&PT and I hope they find the idiots who are responsible. It sounds like it was an accident, but they should still serve just as much time because this kid would be alive if not for them and their stupidity and lack of regard for society! So sad...

The way I understand it is, there was a group of boys outside, I don't know if they were teenagers or men but a problem arised (altercation) and then shots were fired.

Please keep the kids at McClure in your prayers as well, there is a lot of heartache among them over Tre's death and the way it happened.

I hope that they catch the person responsible for this, I think it will help some. I feel helpless on how to help a child this age (14) to deal with the violent death of a good friend. If anyone has some tips on how I can help as a mom please pm me. Thank you.

RIP Tre. My prayers are with the family and friends.