Paulding.com

Stop By Bumble Bee Bakery

We were "buzzy" in the kitchen all day and will bee back early in the morning, getting ready for our 2nd day of business. So many people came by today and saw the closed sign. I hope you will all come back Tuesday to get some yummy treats. The cinnamon rolls are huge and freshly made every morning. Pastries, eclairs, cookies, jumbo muffins, etc. will be ready for you. Hot coffee, milk, juices, and sodas are available, too. Come on by!

I just finished my last cupcake last night that I got on Saturday. That icing is so good. I've never had anything like it.I would love to come by but can't make it until Saturday. Good luck on day 2!

Thank-you! Our icing has NO shortening in it, just pure quality ingredients like real butter and vanilla!

Thank-you! Our icing has NO shortening in it, just pure quality ingredients like real butter and vanilla!

Well, that makes me feel a little bit better about eating a cupcake a day since Saturday! lol.

It is wonderful!

I haven't been there yet, but a customer just came by to pick up a couple of mowers and brought me one of your chocolate muffins. It looks GREAT, so I'm trying my best to hold off until after supper.....but it keeps staring at me like it wants me to go ahead and eat it! :lol:

Wow! I LOVE coming here and reading all the positive comments. It really makes us feel good to know you all are enjoying what we do!

To answer a few questions, yes, we do take debit cards.

As for biscuits, we were thinking about not doing them becuase they are so time consuming in the mornings, BUT, we had so many request this morning that they will be there tomorrow morning. We are just going to have an extra person working at that time.

We did have a Southern Breakfast Quiche this morning that had Jimmy Dean sausage, onion and cheese in it. I heard it was delicious from one of the customers that ordered it. Are there many quiche lovers out there? Tomorrow morning we will have Breakfast Casserole along with our many other baked breakfast items.

And I am sorry, but at this point we don't have any true Sugar Free items, although we do have a couple of delicious No Sugar Added pies. A Very Berry Pie and a Traditional Apple Pie. They are lower in carbs and made with Splenda. I will be having one of the Very Berry pies at my family's Thanksgiving dinner. We have been so incredibly busy, which is wonderful, that I haven't had time yet to make any other items. I have so many special orders for birthday and special occasion cakes already. Hopefully, once we get a bit more efficient and organized with what we have to do, I will be able to spend more time on other things such as Sugar Free items.

The icing on the cream cheese brownie cake and carrot cake is a cream cheese icing-made with real cream cheese. I am amazed to find out that some places (I shall not name) use an artificial cream cheese flavored icing because the shelf life on it is longer. As fast as we are selling things, I am not too worried about that. lol. Plus, we feel good taste should be priority!

Wow! I LOVE coming here and reading all the positive comments. It really makes us feel good to know you all are enjoying what we do!

To answer a few questions, yes, we do take debit cards.

As for biscuits, we were thinking about not doing them becuase they are so time consuming in the mornings, BUT, we had so many request this morning that they will be there tomorrow morning. We are just going to have an extra person working at that time.

We did have a Southern Breakfast Quiche this morning that had Jimmy Dean sausage, onion and cheese in it. I heard it was delicious from one of the customers that ordered it. Are there many quiche lovers out there? Tomorrow morning we will have Breakfast Casserole along with our many other baked breakfast items.

And I am sorry, but at this point we don't have any true Sugar Free items, although we do have a couple of delicious No Sugar Added pies. A Very Berry Pie and a Traditional Apple Pie. They are lower in carbs and made with Splenda. I will be having one of the Very Berry pies at my family's Thanksgiving dinner. We have been so incredibly busy, which is wonderful, that I haven't had time yet to make any other items. I have so many special orders for birthday and special occasion cakes already. Hopefully, once we get a bit more efficient and organized with what we have to do, I will be able to spend more time on other things such as Sugar Free items.

The icing on the cream cheese brownie cake and carrot cake is a cream cheese icing-made with real cream cheese. I am amazed to find out that some places (I shall not name) use an artificial cream cheese flavored icing because the shelf life on it is longer. As fast as we are selling things, I am not too worried about that. lol. Plus, we feel good taste should be priority!

I am so glad you are using the real cream cheese and butter!

This is the main reason I hardly ever eat baked goods.

We had some great bakers in our family and I can taste the difference when they use those ingredients.

On the sugar free fruit pies you might want to try what I do to make them sweeter.

I mix corn starch into the fruit before I put it into the pies, it causes the fruit juices to concentrate and gives it a sweeter taste.

<------- loves a good quiche.

I;d also like to see some lemon stuff. Lemon muffins ... lemon pies ... lemon cookies ... whatever.

mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm .... lemon stuff... I love lemon flavored

anything.

I haven't tried the cream cheese icing yet (I will!) but I

think the regular icing should be sold alone... in a big bucket.

No, that wouldn't be a good idea. I'd eat it all by itself!

Edited by MrsB