Paulding.com

Bumblee Bee Bakery's opening will be Saturday, Nov 14

The bakery is all abuzz with activity to get ready for our opening on Saturday, November 14th.

We will start baking soon and want to know what you would like to sample.

Can't wait to see everyone there. Be sure to stop by on our opening day to get your goodies. We know once you get your taste of honey from the Bumble Bee Bakery, you'll keep coming back for more.

I'm so excited - you're finally opening!! I would love to try your coconut cake and sweet potato pie (if you're going to have pies). These are things I'm definitely having on Thanksgiving so it would be great to try them out and go ahead and put my T'giving order in.

Also, have cupcakes - the princess LOVES cupcakes and if she comes in with me, I'm going to have to get her one!!

Thanks! We are certainly selling pies. Good old fashioned, delicious pies! And we will even have a couple of No Sugar Added selections. We can't call them Sugar Free because the fruit has natural sugar in them. We'll have cupcakes, of course! And I will try and make sure to have samples of my coconut cake. Ya'll are gonna love it! I can't wait to get in the kitchen and bake. I want to see the cases filled with goodies.

I wish you were open tonight......I need chocolate.

haha! We were there tonight, working on the menu. It is bee-coming real...in just a few days we will bee able to fulfill your chocolate dreams. With cream cheese brownies, or chocolate cake...or chocolate centered thumbprint cookies, or chocolate chip cookies, or...a double chocolate muffin, or eclair. mmmm, I am making myself want chocolate.

Thumbprint cookies.

Thumbprint cookies.

Thumbprint cookies.

Thumbprint cookies.

Thumbprint cookies.

Thumbprint cookies.

... and cream horns.

Two of my favorites!

The bakery is all abuzz with activity to get ready for our opening on Saturday, November 14th.

We will start baking soon and want to know what you would like to sample.

Can't wait to see everyone there. Be sure to stop by on our opening day to get your goodies. We know once you get your taste of honey from the Bumble Bee Bakery, you'll keep coming back for more.

Will you have Cannolis???????

Will you have Cannolis???????

Sorry, but we won't have them right now. Maybe we'll add them sometime in the future. But we will have lots of other goodies. Hopefully you will be able to find something else you like. :)

What time will you open on Nov. 14th and also on weekdays?

We haven't quite determined what time we will open on the 14th, which is a Saturday. I will post it as soon as I know for sure. But on weekdays we will open at 6 or 6:30. Does anyone here have an opinion on what time we should open on weekday mornings? Or how late we should stay open?

Maybe 10 to 5 or maybe 11-6 for weekdays??????? jm2cw and for saturday 10-3 sounds good?????????????????unknw.gifunknw.gif

I like your way of thinking Mrs G. lol

We were planning on being open for breakfast. And we want to be open on people's way home from work. Does anyone here think breakfast is a good idea? And how late would you be going to the bakery on a Saturday?

I like your way of thinking Mrs G. lol

We were planning on being open for breakfast. And we want to be open on people's way home from work. Does anyone here think breakfast is a good idea? And how late would you be going to the bakery on a Saturday?

Keep in mind a lot of people commute... and even as close as Marietta, it is about 6:30p when people get home. Closing at 6p on a weekday might cause you to miss a good number of people on the way home who would otherwise have stopped in.

Of course, I'm one of them, so perhaps there's a little bias there. :)

I would have to say that I would love to try the coconut cake and the eclairs. They are two of my favorites!

If you want to catch the breakfast crowd during the week, you would have to open early. Most people drive into Marietta or Atlanta and have to get an early jump on the traffic to make it on time. However, staying open late would be good too. All those people travelling back home cannot not make it back until late. I'm sure after you get a feel for it you will be able to determine which hours are a waste to stay open. I would think Mondays and Fridays would be the best days to catch the working crowd. Most people need help breakfast / dinner wise on Mondays to get the week started and then they do not feel like cooking on Fridays.

I'm looking forward to seeing you open.....good luck!

Sent an email but didn't hear back - need to figure out how to give a gift certificate to your bakery to a very nice neighbor. This is a great time of the year for this type of present. Please let me know how to work that out!

I am sorry, I didn't get that email...or at least I haven't seen it. Just stop by once we are open and we can set you up with a gift certificate. I think that is a wonderful gift for a nice neighbor, teacher, busy mom, mail carrier, etc. :) You are a thoughtful neighbor!

Question: What ingredients are in your icing for the coconut cake? :) <lickinlips>

It is a buttercream made with real butter. Not the marshmallow fluff kind. And of course, grated coconut. Not the sweetened kind you buy in a bag or can. AS a matter of fact, I have to make a coconut cake tomorrow for my daughter's bf's mother. She tasted it over the summer and has been raving about it ever since. Her birthday is Sunday, so I am going to send her a gift. ;)

I would have to say that I would love to try the coconut cake and the eclairs. They are two of my favorites!

If you want to catch the breakfast crowd during the week, you would have to open early. Most people drive into Marietta or Atlanta and have to get an early jump on the traffic to make it on time. However, staying open late would be good too. All those people travelling back home cannot not make it back until late. I'm sure after you get a feel for it you will be able to determine which hours are a waste to stay open. I would think Mondays and Fridays would be the best days to catch the working crowd. Most people need help breakfast / dinner wise on Mondays to get the week started and then they do not feel like cooking on Fridays.

I'm looking forward to seeing you open.....good luck!

I think you are right. We are going to have to see how it goes and what hours are working for us. For now I think we will open at 6am and stay open until 7pm.

From the Publix how do we get there?

Just keep driving straight down Ridge Road, 1/ mile before you get to PB Ritch elem school it will be on your left. You can't miss it. Bright white with Bumble Bee Bakery sign on it and two honey(gas) pumps in front.

I find this so exciting. I love bakery goods. I am very pleased to know you will open early so I can pick up things to take to the office. Will you be selling bagels? With "real" cream cheese? And I will be ordering a coconut cake for the first Tuesday you are open.

yippee!!

I need a tennis ball cake for Nov. 21. Can you do it and how much?

Yes, we can do it, and price depends on the details. How big do you want it? Do you just want the tennis ball or would you like it sitting on another cake? Do you want it frosted in buttercream or fondant? What kind of cake? yellow, red velvet, chocolate, etc? All I need is a few more details and I can give you the price. But yes, we can do it! :)

I find this so exciting. I love bakery goods. I am very pleased to know you will open early so I can pick up things to take to the office. Will you be selling bagels? With "real" cream cheese? And I will be ordering a coconut cake for the first Tuesday you are open.

yippee!!

I am so excited, too!!! I went by today and looked at the freezers and refigerators and new case that had been delivered. I was thrilled and can't wait to start filling up the cases! We won't be selling bagels at first. Sorry. Maybe later. We will have biscuits and muffins and coffee cakes and turnovers and pastries and brownies and well, lots of other stuff! I am making a coconut cake now. Waiting on it to cool so I can ice it and put the coconut on it. It smells so good!