Paulding.com

$35 for an Hour Massage?!?!?

Renee our new Massage Therapist must be crazy!

She is offering an hour massage for $35 for your first time.

She is new to the area and excited to meet new people. Call and make an appointment today!

We are also offering Facials and Slender Quest Body-wraps for only $35.

Awesome Christmas gifts! We do have Gift Certificates...

Does she talk the whole time? I had a massage at my chiropractor's office while I was pregnant and all the massage therapist did was talk the whole time. I am there to RELAX, not play 20 questions!

That is a great price and I may have to take advantage of it!!

Does she talk the whole time? I had a massage at my chiropractor's office while I was pregnant and all the massage therapist did was talk the whole time. I am there to RELAX, not play 20 questions!

Do you know or could you ask if she has a gift cert. available for a massage at that price? I would think that would bring in a lot of people buying hour massages as xmas gifts. I myself would probably buy them for a couple of people at that price.

Where are you located?

Bloom is located in the Plaza in Dallas, near Sports A Rama and Tequila mexican rest.

Do you know or could you ask if she has a gift cert. available for a massage at that price? I would think that would bring in a lot of people buying hour massages as xmas gifts. I myself would probably buy them for a couple of people at that price.

I know they do gift cert. give them a call!! They take great care of their clients at Bloom ;)

I talk to mine the entire time. But then it's not a "feel good" massage. It hurts so bad during the massage, but then I feel so much better when I'm done. The one I do is the Neuromuscular Therapy.

I can't wait to advance to the feel good one..

ahhh

Yes she does gift certificates. And for the $35 price. Our gift certificates expire in 3 months so even if you get them now you can still use them thru christmas.

Bloom is located in the Plaza in Dallas, near Sports A Rama and Tequila mexican rest.

I know they do gift cert. give them a call!! They take great care of their clients at Bloom ;)

Thanks Raidersrock!! if you still do not know where that is you can find a map on our website. www.bloomhairsalon.com

she is all about relaxing! if you want to talk she will, if not she will not.

Our gift certificates expire in 3 months so even if you get them now you can still use them thru christmas.

I've never understood how a gift certificate can expire. Isn't that kinda like stealing money from people? The purchaser of the gift certificate has fronted you money that you get to deposit and use interest free until they redeem the certificate. Why would it expire???? The money they gave to you didn't expire!!!!!!!!!

Our gift certificates expire in 3 months so even if you get them now you can still use them thru christmas.

I've never understood how a gift certificate can expire. Isn't that kinda like stealing money from people? The purchaser of the gift certificate has fronted you money that you get to deposit and use interest free until they redeem the certificate. Why would it expire???? The money they gave to you didn't expire!!!!!!!!!

i have been doing hair for 10 years and gift certificates for salons always expire. It is not like stealing money. Most people forget about gift cards and things like that after the first 3 months. It has really bothered me in the past at other salons i have worked at when they put a year expiration on something and the person forgets about it or tries to come in a year and half later and they get stuck with nothing. We want people to use the gift certificates and remember them, therefore if we have an expiration date for 3 months, they remember them a lot more. We are not out trying to take people's money, we just simply want people to remember they have one. We are up front about it and we will always work with people if it go's over the expiration date. We will do whatever we can to make sure they get to redeem the gift certificate. I can not vouch for other Salons or Business', But that it what we do and why...

ah ok. are walkins welcome?

HA this past summer I parked infront of yalls store to go to Subway, a lady was standing out front and asked if I wanted to get my hair cut, I lifted up my hat and she laughed and said "well do you want me to trim your beard"? :lol:

HA this past summer I parked infront of yalls store to go to Subway, a lady was standing out front and asked if I wanted to get my hair cut, I lifted up my hat and she laughed and said "well do you want me to trim your beard"? :lol:

:rolleyes: sounds like you need some miracle grow :p :lol:

that's funny, i think i remember her telling us about that. She use to get bored and just stand out there and ask people if they needed a haircut. She had a lot of stories...