Paulding.com

Change in the business sponsorship of scenes

Okay, so the hayride is getting SO huge, we've decided to give back to local businesses instead of charging for scene spots. You can now sponsor a spot FOR FREE! You only having to commit to have your scene there every night the hayride is going on (every Thurs, Fri, & Sat in October).

That's FREE advertising! We are expecting 3000-5000 people to come through there PER WEEKEND! You get to make your scene and make your sign to go beside it, so you can make it as off the chain as you want!!!!

Remember, you can do a live scene or a still scene...however, there will be a contest to see who has the BEST scene! Don't you want your business to carry the title of "Haunted Junkyard Hayride's SCARIEST Scene 2009"!?!?

So, come on p.commers...someone mentioned doing a p.com scene...y'all have at it!!

There are VERY limited spots left, so y'all better jump on it! This is a great opportunity to have FUN and advertise at the same time for FREE!

PM for details!

It would be so much fun, y'all!

Johnboy, you could do a "mad mechanic" scene...that would fit right in with the "Junkyard" atmosphere! All of y'all car detailers could do a "bloody car" scene...

Those are just some ideas off the top of my head. Y'all get your creative juices flowing...I know you can come up with some freaky stuff!!

Anybody have use for 4 very used mud tires? they would fit in the "junk yard theme" only good for decoration though and would need to be recycled/trashed after the hayride is over.......got them for FREE heheh

Hmmm. no pcom team??? :o

Hey CC,Want o do a spot for Pcom or a charity???I asked before and got no response.

HB.

why you want to rag on us ... We're trying to determine if we can make that kind of committment ... paid or free.

FYI, do we have access to juice ... electricity?

pubby

why you want to rag on us ... We're trying to determine if we can make that kind of committment ... paid or free.

pubby

It is a committment, but maybe if you could get enough volunteers to rotate in and out, it wouldn't be too much of a committment to anybody. Another idea is to have a still scene that could incorporate live characters on the nights that you have somebody available to be there! :)

Electricity is a POSSIBILITY, depending on the location of the spot you choose, but not a guarantee. We are running all of our scenes off of generators. It would be best if you could locate a generator to power your scene ($124.95 at Northern Tool)...or maybe some battery powered strobe lights, etc...

pubby

I have generators, a 2000 watt and a 5000 + watt.I have connections for many items and accessories if you can supply the signs.

Realy need some voluteers to help out with ideas, a few costumes and supplies and perform at the event each night.

Ps..not raggin on ya pubby,i just noticed none of the pcom members seem to be interested in doing something to promote the site and support the meth alliance of paulding.

I have generators, a 2000 watt and a 5000 + watt.I have connections for many items and accessories if you can supply the signs.

Realy need some voluteers to help out with ideas, a few costumes and supplies and perform at the event each night.

Ps..not raggin on ya pubby,i just noticed none of the pcom members seem to be interested in doing something to promote the site and support the meth alliance of paulding.

Thanks so much for your interest and desire to support your community this way, HB!

Pubster, there's your power source...and at least one volunteer! :)

Oh, oh, oh...I just had another idea!!! Subby could do a "Slingblade" scene for his lawn mower business...he could be "Carl"!!! :p

Oh yeah!!!! When my kids see me with a lawn mower blade in my hands, they say "whatchya doin' with that lawn mower blade?"......to which I reply in my best Carl voice, "I aim ta kill you with it..mmmm." :lol:

Slumber Parties by Kelly and her "girls" have committed to do a scene!! :yahoo:

That should be very interesting..... :ninja: :girl_devil:

Anyone female p.ommers (18+) that would like to help, please pm me. We want to have one rockin scene.

Plus, if you help, I will give you 50% off anything you want and a free bottle of Coochy Shave Cream or a Hot Heart as a thank you gift.

Anyone female p.ommers (18+) that would like to help, please pm me. We want to have one rockin scene.

Plus, if you help, I will give you 50% off anything you want and a free bottle of Coochy Shave Cream or a Hot Heart as a thank you gift.

There ya go, redneckgirrrlll!! Work in Kelly's scene in the Hayride havin' a blast AND get some fun stuff to take home witcha! :p

Oh yeah!!!! When my kids see me with a lawn mower blade in my hands, they say "whatchya doin' with that lawn mower blade?"......to which I reply in my best Carl voice, "I aim ta kill you with it..mmmm." :lol:

Oh, come on, Subby...you GOTTA do it!! :D mmmm.

Slumber Parties by Kelly and her "girls" have committed to do a scene!! :yahoo:

That should be very interesting..... :ninja: :girl_devil:

AaAACK! Cool!!!! I'm one of her "girls" :D

Kelly!!! Give me details!!!! :D :yahoo:

WELL, if I was 20years younger and XX pounds lighter I would take ya' up on it Slumber..... :lol:

There ya go, redneckgirrrlll!! Work in Kelly's scene in the Hayride havin' a blast AND get some fun stuff to take home witcha! :p

Oh, come on, Subby...you GOTTA do it!! :D mmmm.

Very very interesting...I might be interested in helping out..only problem is Friday nights is High school football nights and my kid is in the band so I can't do it Friday nights..but I'll be in touch with someone :)

Will people be walking through or driving through?

Are we supposed to integrate the 'scare-station' into the junkyard theme?

How dangerous is it on the grounds... If we really scare someone and they bolt (the thing that I'm considering would be capable of this.) are they likely to get hurt because ... well junk yards are relatively dangerous places.

pubby

Will people be walking through or driving through?

Are we supposed to integrate the 'scare-station' into the junkyard theme?

How dangerous is it on the grounds... If we really scare someone and they bolt (the thing that I'm considering would be capable of this.) are they likely to get hurt because ... well junk yards are relatively dangerous places.

ff

pubby

It's a hayride, so everyone will be on the hayride trailer riding through. SAFETY of EVERYONE, both our scarers and scarees, is our UTMOST priority. We will be having nightly safety meetings, and plenty of help on the ride to make sure everyone is okay. No one will be allowed to get off the trailer during the ride, or touch anyone/anything in the scenes.

You don't have to integrate it into the junkyard theme if you don't want to. Just needs to be scary!! :) It's your scene, do whatcha want! :)

This sounds like SOO much fun. How much will it be to go on the hayride?

$15 for adults, $12 for 12 & Under. If you've ever been to a haunted ANYTHING, you know that this is a great price...plus a portion of the proceeds goes to benefit the Meth Alliance of Paulding! You will get LOTS of BANG (and EEEEK! and AHHH!) for your buck! :)

(However, anyone under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult, and the ride is not recommended for children under the age of 9. Children under the age of 5 will NOT be permitted. We'll have the fall festival on the 31st in the daytime for the little guys!)