Paulding.com

Zoo's Crochet Talent featured at PAK in Pink

You know her as "Zoo", we showcase her work as "Zooski"...

Baby Bags by Zooski

at PAK in Pink

babybagsrev3.jpg

These adorable handmade bags crocheted by "Zooski" will make any new Mom happy... The bag contains a baby cap, a bib, baby socks, scratch mittens, 2 sizes of bottle cozies, and a pair of booties designed for later months. The bag itself is a work of beauty - All of this for only $30
Available in pink, blue, yellow, green and white

Stay tuned for more creations from Zooski at PAK in Pink

thanks guys :D

I had so much fun making it and was trying to think of someone I knew who was pregnant so I could give one to them :lol: Its just an awesome baby shower gift and I tried to make it versital so after the baby hits 1 month it can still be used. I think that frustrated me the most about buying newborn things. The set includes the newborn socks and newborn scratch mitts, hat but then it has baby booties, bib and bottle cozies for next steps and the matching bag can be used to store the items in or for anything mom wants :D .

This is one of those gifts/items that as a parent you hand down from generation to generation bc it is just so unique.

Those are adorable. She is very talented. And you are great to put them in your shop .

Congrats to both of you.

Thank you Tona! She is very talented, as you say, and I'm very happy to show off her work. Come see us!

Thank you Tona! She is very talented, as you say, and I'm very happy to show off her work. Come see us!

I am going to come by there next week, I am closing all of next week and doing nothing but loaf and be sorry. lol

Look forward to seeing again

ADORABLE!

I have a pregnant co-worker and that would make a great gift for her!

It would make a great gift! I have 4 kids and wish I would have had a set with this when they were younger :( :lol:

I love these items. I can not wait to go by there!

just remember you will be buying for your friend, not yourself :p j/k baby number 4 is amazing :wub:

I am going to come by there next week, I am closing all of next week and doing nothing but loaf and be sorry. lol

Look forward to seeing again

so does this mean next week is a bad week for you to watch chub :lol: I hope you enjoy your week of loafing :wub:

I saw them on your website and they are just adorable!!!

Congratulations Zoo!!! :wub:

Scarlet

Anita is such a great person and has so many wonderful things at her store Im just excited to be a part of it. This is up my alley since Im all about kids :D

Thanks all of you, Zoo is da bomb!... Monkey Doodle, your toddler is welcome... We look forward to your visit!

If she can handle my children in her store Im sure your toddler will be just fine :lol:

very nice!

ty :D