Paulding.com

* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT *

MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille and C. Mark Willix of Spotlight Karaoke is pleased to announce ....

WE HAVE ADDED ANOTHER NIGHT of Karaoke Entertainment !!! Now the best time you can have happens three times a week!

Every Saturday beginning at 9 PM join us for an adult only version of Spotlight Karaoke. At 9 PM every Saturday, we will be 18 and up only. Our Wednesday and Friday shows will remain all ages. The Wednesday show beginning at 7, and the Friday show beginning at 8. - ALSO -

On Fridays and Saturdays, we will be featuring our "Late Night Menu", beginning at 10 PM. So you can still enjoy your favorite bar food late into the night to go along with your favorites from the bar.

Your support has made this third night possible, and we *greatly* appreciate it. Having the adult show on Saturday night is a special way of saying "thank you" to those who have been with us for so long and are looking for a special night just for you.

STARTS THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 13 !!!

Thanks so much - see you here!

-MacFarlane's

I want to say thanks to Brandon and the entire staff of MacFarlane's for welcoming Spotlight Karaoke in for a third night. And of course none of this would be possible without EVERYONE that comes to support us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. See you at Mac's.

(And don't forget that I'm also a Real Estate Agent. Just saying!) :)

8) Guess what song I'll be practicing all day? :ninja:
:::note to self:bring rope to tie Dia to chair....and duct tape:::

Then he'd have to sing this...

ROTFLMAO

wow

-MacFarlane's

:wub:

with it being my birthday will you wear your Kilt for me plllllleeeeeeaaaaase

I'll make you a deal - I will wear the kilt *if* you sing any song I put in for your throughout the night. How's that sound?

-MacFarlane's

:huh:

yes it does rock... but writing in complete sentences rocks even more :lol: :p

I read that and was like.........wha???? Glad it wasnt just me.

ROTFLMAO

wow

-MacFarlane's

I'll make you a deal - I will wear the kilt *if* you sing any song I put in for your throughout the night. How's that sound?

-MacFarlane's

but I am sick...my voice is cracking and snotty and all... what if I pimp my hubby for a song...any song you want him to sing

:o I thought we bonded during that song! Now you are teaming with THAT redhead! <_>

Yep... One to hold you down and one to tie the rope and tear the tape.

Yep... One to hold you down and one to tie the rope and tear the tape.

ya know if you tie people up and duck tape their mouths the next step is ...SHARPIE .... gotta love sharpies to the face

it takes forever to come off ... never draw a mustache on a kid the day before a wedding that he is in... I did this to a cousin when I was 12... he had to get wedding pics taken with his stash

this is the song i'm singing on saturday night, 5 times
thats it! youve made my mind up! Ill be there ^_^ .

have you heard me sing ? i need all the help i can find !!! hahaha

hehehe you gonna help me too

tell ya what...lemme think about that...

hayell no :p ;) .

awe a few drinks and i'll get cha up there with me !!! hahaha :p :D

:::notenoughboozeinpauldingcountytomakethathappen:::

I sooo agree and being there is NO frozendrinks I can not even get started :mellow: just get to watch everyone elsepost-16581-1244928883.gif

What frozen drinks do you normally want? I hate offering them because of a host of reasons, but maybe I can do something ...

-MacFarlane's