Paulding.com

WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES

We are a new ladies boutique, located in the Captain Eddie's Plaza in Hiram. We carry Yellow Box shoes, Spanx, Not Your Daugther's Jeans, Tyler Candles and are proud to be the only Brighton retailer in Paulding County. We also carry a variety of costume jewelry and purses. We are open Tuesday - Friday, 10:00 - 6:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 4:00. Mention you read about us on Paulding.Com and we will give you a 10% discount.

Come by and visit us today!! We are looking foward to be a long time member of the P.com community.

A super cool way to introduce youself is to donate a raffle item to the March Against Meth coming up soon on June 13. Its for a great cause and will really get your name out there as a business with a heart for the community! Meth has destroyed too many lives and we need everyone's help to stop this deadly drug!

Good luck with your new business!

A super cool way to introduce youself is to donate a raffle item to the March Against Meth coming up soon on June 13. Its for a great cause and will really get your name out there as a business with a heart for the community! Meth has destroyed too many lives and we need everyone's help to stop this deadly drug!

Good luck with your new business!

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take that into consideration. Come by and check us out.

Judy B & Company

WELCOME TO PCOM!!!!!!

Thank you so much.

Judy B and Company

We are a new ladies boutique, located in the Captain Eddie's Plaza in Hiram. We carry Yellow Box shoes, Spanx, Not Your Daugther's Jeans, Tyler Candles and are proud to be the only Brighton retailer in Paulding County. We also carry a variety of costume jewelry and purses. We are open Tuesday - Friday, 10:00 - 6:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 4:00. Mention you read about us on Paulding.Com and we will give you a 10% discount.

Come by and visit us today!! We are looking foward to be a long time member of the P.com community.

wel2_anm.gif to p.com!

If you get a chance run down tomorrow and meet EVERYONE! :wub:

gallery_1715_200_312029.jpg

I want to try the Not Your Daughters Jeans - I have heard great things about them and I definitely don't have my daughter's figure.

I'm interested in those too, I've read about them in magazines and I'm eager to try on a pair! Welcome Judy B!!! :)