Paulding.com

Hairazors Moving Sale Today!

I have wall stuff! As far as furniture, I have a couple of desk, an iron bakers rack and a couple of side tables, just small stuff. But I got everything else!

I didn't realize you lived so close to me!!! I still owe you!

:yahoo: Will need it after moving! ;)

Hey, if you still are willing to sell those clothes and things I have in storage, text me and let me know. I can try to get them to you Wed. afternoon.

Make us a list girl....

:crazy: ..... :lol:

Ok... Small one off the top of my head...

Floor Model Drill press

Radial Arm saw

Books

Accessories

Treadmill

Glass stuff

Telephone table

2 Porch swings

Shoes

Clothes

Christmas lights

Computer monitors

Computer games

Telephone table

And so on........ :lol:

Hey, if you still are willing to sell those clothes and things I have in storage, text me and let me know. I can try to get them to you Wed. afternoon.

Bring em on!

Do you have a flat screen computer monitor for sale?

Nope, just 2 reg ones... :(

How much for the drill press and does it work?

Yes, Sears Craftsman 13" Floor Model Drill Press $100

Do you have a working vacuum cleaner? (I say working for a very good reason... I broke mine... :wacko: :wacko: )

Nope :(

How much for the table saw? and the drill press of mom of 3 doesn't take it B)

10" Sears Craftsman Radial Arm Saw $250

Do you have a working vacuum cleaner? (I say working for a very good reason... I broke mine... :wacko: :wacko: )

I was just going to post for one. Ours has died and DH has worked and worked on it. I have got to find one, too. If you come across two, let me know! :)

Hey sis,

Please save me that photo screen and the other 2 items I claimed 4 months ago....Thanks!

Love ya!

I was just going to post for one. Ours has died and DH has worked and worked on it. I have got to find one, too. If you come across two, let me know! :)

Make that 3.... ;)

Hey sis,

Please save me that photo screen and the other 2 items I claimed 4 months ago....Thanks!

Love ya!

Make that 3.... ;)

Try the Goodwill on 41 in Kennesaw. A friend of mine got a decent one for 12.97. Works just fine. Not the prettiest thing you ever did see, but it sucks. HAHA

If I am at the Kroger on 278 do I stay straight on 278 like going toward the new court house?

Yes! then travel 3 miles and Vista Lake will be on the left!! Sorry it took so long to answer, been WAY busy! Great turnout!!! Thank you Pcommers!!!