Paulding.com

dishcloth/washcloth

These dishcloths/washcloths are perfect for big messes like scrubbing your dishes but still soft enough to clean little messes on faces :wub: Someone requested some of these and Im just in love with them (the cloths not the person, well both actually :lol: ).

These are made from 100% cotton yarn so they are soft and absorbant and will last for quite some time.

$2 each :D

these two styles are very similar and both have tighter stitches that form ridges

PICT0064.jpg

edited to add....other colors are available :)

OH! I wish I could crochet!!

I'll take 3 of them...Red please ;) I don't care what style unless they come in "washes your dishes for you" :lol:

lol as soon as I can find a pattern for the 'wash your dishes for you' I will let you know! :lol:

Would you like me to make one of each style for you or all the same?

as far as the crocheting Ive promised a few lessons to someone via pm we are going to set something up, as soon as we do you are more then welcome to come on over and I can teach you too :wub:

Hey Girl , I miss you.

I love those wash cloths, you did a great job as usual. :wub: .

those would make great shower gifts

You are right about the shower gifts. I am actually working on one for nick right now...not as a shower gift :lol: but he is such a drooler and the napkins/papertowels are not soft and the washcloths arent perfect either so Im making one in white with blue border for him :wub:

I would like 4 of tighter woven ones and you know I would like them in camo if possible.

I have to run to michaels tomorrow and I will check on camo. Sometimes the cotton yarn is a little more limited to primary colors but I will check for ya :wub: If they dont have it would you like a different color?

These are very pretty. Good job.

thank you :wub:

lol as soon as I can find a pattern for the 'wash your dishes for you' I will let you know! :lol:

Would you like me to make one of each style for you or all the same?

as far as the crocheting Ive promised a few lessons to someone via pm we are going to set something up, as soon as we do you are more then welcome to come on over and I can teach you too :wub:

You are awesome!! One of each style is fine or if you have 3 in the same style that is fine too...I'm not picky :)

I'll get started looking for that pattern :lol:

OMG THEY ARE PERFECT!!!! Girl you knew exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you so much!!!

I'll take 5 each of the multicolor style and the tighter woven red one. In all different colors. I love the multi!! Thanks so much!!!

Good job Zoo! I still love my hat you made, but it's too warm to wear it now.

dang I was thinking it was freezing out and I was gonna pull that hats out for tonight :lol:

You are awesome!! One of each style is fine or if you have 3 in the same style that is fine too...I'm not picky :)

I'll get started looking for that pattern :lol:

lol, I will keep looking on my end too :lol:

I will let you know as soon as yours are done :)

OMG THEY ARE PERFECT!!!! Girl you knew exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you so much!!!

I'll take 5 each of the multicolor style and the tighter woven red one. In all different colors. I love the multi!! Thanks so much!!!

The multi color one is the same pattern as the red one just a little bit larger stitch. Those two (multi and top red) are probably the better style for dishes/bigger cleaning jobs since they have the ridges. I think the multi pattern is my favorite bc it has the ridges to scrub but its a little bit smoother for cleaning the babies face :lol: although most days he probably needs the tighter one :lol:

Pink or Orange would work fine

ok but I will still shoot for camo...fingers crossed! The cotton yarn is new to me so Im not sure what kind of selection of colors they have yet. I did pick up a couple multi, white, blue, yellow, red...but that was at walmart. Im assuming michaels will have more of a selection.

I will let you know :)

I hate that I can't see the pics because im at work. I will check them out tonight. Im so sorry about the easter baskets! I completely forgot to tell you how many i needed until it was too late!

lol, easter came up on me quick too :lol:

those are very cute! how long does it take to make one? Very cute

its hard to say bc I sit down start then my oldest daughter needs me to go do something, then I sit back down to start again and my middle child and middle son start to argue so I get up to break them up then I sit back down to start and the baby wants to sit in my lap and throw the yarn away........on that time frame about 5 days :lol: If I wait until the kids are in bed then maybe 20-30 minutes at the most...dont really get that opportunity much so it really is hard to say

for her like 10 seconds :lol:

she could make a whole blanket in 5 min.

lol, you are giving me too much credit :blush:

its hard to say bc I sit down start then my oldest daughter needs me to go do something, then I sit back down to start again and my middle child and middle son start to argue so I get up to break them up then I sit back down to start and the baby wants to sit in my lap and throw the yarn away........on that time frame about 5 days :lol: If I wait until the kids are in bed then maybe 20-30 minutes at the most...dont really get that opportunity much so it really is hard to say

lol, you are giving me too much credit :blush:

u r funny!! :lol:

Let me know when I would love to learn how.

ok :wub:

I have never taught crocheting but I dont think it will be too bad. :lol:

Those are just oo cute. Every time I've ever tried crocheting I always end up with odd, slanted shapes. :blush:

I did too at first. I started a little ambitious and decided to make a blanket. As im just crocheting away day after day thinking im doing a great job my dad started laughing at me and I didnt understand why until i laid my blanket down and realized i made a rainbow shape blanket :( :lol:

Once you get it really its not so hard.

sorry Ive been off for a few days.....cable company issues.

I did finish all the dishcloths so whenever you are ready to meet up just let me know :)

camochick, I did two in orange for you and two with a green/white mix color. I couldnt find pink or a camo :( I will say the green is awesome though :D

:yahoo:

I have several that my grandmother made years ago which are holding up great - but these crocheted wash cloths are the :bomb:!

Old fashioned yes, but better than all of the modern gadgets for cleaning!

Hope you sell a ton of them 'cuz they are so great and once hooked (no pun intended) you will not go to the expensive store bought ever again! :D

:yahoo:

I have several that my grandmother made years ago which are holding up great - but these crocheted wash cloths are the :bomb:!

Old fashioned yes, but better than all of the modern gadgets for cleaning!

Hope you sell a ton of them 'cuz they are so great and once hooked (no pun intended) you will not go to the expensive store bought ever again! :D

I know you are right! I have never used one until I got the request to make some. I always like to test things out before I sell them and omg Im in love. I would never use anything but these again. I gave my bf/neighbor one after I tried it and she loves them to. I was a little skeptical at first but Im a believer now :lol:

• 2 months later...
OH! I wish I could crochet!!

I'll take 3 of them...Red please ;) I don't care what style unless they come in "washes your dishes for you" :lol:

I still have your dishcloths whenever your ready. I know we both kept forgettig about it :lol:

I replenished my stock of dish clothes for those who were interested :)

Just wanted to thanks Gee-Tee for the request, I am still loving mine! :wub:

Can you do baby booties and hats?

yes in fact I have come up with a line of baby items exclusive for Anita at pak medical. She has been so busy but she is trying to get pictures up. The set includes baby scratch mitts, newborn socks, baby booties, baby hat, 2 different sized baby bottle covers, baby bibb and it all comes in a cute drawstring bag (crocheted of coarse :lol: ). I am so excited how the set came out, I just wish I would have come up with it when my kids were babies :(. She has also got the baby washcloths in a very cute crocheted basket. I try to make everything versitale so you get your moneys worth. I used to get so tired of buying something only to find out a month later I had no use for it.

I will see if I can get anita to post pics soon :)

yes in fact I have come up with a line of baby items exclusive for Anita at pak medical. She has been so busy but she is trying to get pictures up. The set includes baby scratch mitts, newborn socks, baby booties, baby hat, 2 different sized baby bottle covers, baby bibb and it all comes in a cute drawstring bag (crocheted of coarse :lol: ). I am so excited how the set came out, I just wish I would have come up with it when my kids were babies :(. She has also got the baby washcloths in a very cute crocheted basket. I try to make everything versitale so you get your moneys worth. I used to get so tired of buying something only to find out a month later I had no use for it.

I will see if I can get anita to post pics soon :)

Okay, I want to get a set of that. Just let me know

I still have your dishcloths whenever your ready. I know we both kept forgettig about it :lol:

I replenished my stock of dish clothes for those who were interested :)

Just wanted to thanks Gee-Tee for the request, I am still loving mine! :wub:

:lol: :lol: I was looking for some the other day actually and asked hubby what I did with them...His smart reply...Have you even bought them yet?? :lol: :lol: Well DUH! I forgot!! I can meet you anytime next week if you'd like.

Sorry about forgetting!

These dishcloths/washcloths are perfect for big messes like scrubbing your dishes but still soft enough to clean little messes on faces :wub: Someone requested some of these and Im just in love with them (the cloths not the person, well both actually :lol: ).

These are made from 100% cotton yarn so they are soft and absorbant and will last for quite some time.

$2 each :D

I have four styles to choose from

these two styles are very similar and both have tighter stitches that form ridges

PICT0064.jpg

these two styles are less tight and will dry a little quicker

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

edited to add....other colors are available :)

my DD LOVES THESE....HER FRIEND THAT DOES FACIALS GOT HER TO USE THEM FOR WASHING HER FACE

Okay, I want to get a set of that. Just let me know

Just spoke with Anita and she is away from the office but will be on at some point to post pictures. :D

:lol: :lol: I was looking for some the other day actually and asked hubby what I did with them...His smart reply...Have you even bought them yet?? :lol: :lol: Well DUH! I forgot!! I can meet you anytime next week if you'd like.

Sorry about forgetting!

welcome to my world :wacko: lol. Anytime works for me just pm me to let me know what works for you place/time/day/etc :)

my DD LOVES THESE....HER FRIEND THAT DOES FACIALS GOT HER TO USE THEM FOR WASHING HER FACE

I love them. When Gee tee asked me about them I wasnt real sure but like everything else I make, I test it out and I love them. I used one of the washcloths on my son and he actually didnt scream when I cleaned his face :lol: so I was sold. I also wont use anything else on my dishes now :D

I will also say they are so much prettier and durable then regular sponges. I have put mine threw the ringer!

still have a couple left but not many. I have also gotten some requests for a dish towel/hand towel to match . I am going to try and post some pics today if kids permit. :lol: The style that I have completed and will pic later is one that can hang on stove/fridge. Im also working on a request for some hand towels for the bathroom.

Thanks for the requests/comments/suggestions everyone :wub: