Paulding.com

YEAH I HAVE PCOM

Here are the pcom shirts , that I have done.

I will be taking pre-paid orders for anyone that wants one. sizes run small thru 4 or 5 XL

12.00 per shirt S / XL and 2Xl and up add $.75 to each size up.

2 Xl is 12.75

3XL is 13.50 and so on.

If you want a shirt let know here or send me a pm on what size and you can mail me a check or drop by the shop with your order.

I hope you like them.

Thanks

Tona

I am also doing shirts with the commerce members that want to add their company name on the back of the shirts under the NINJA. I have a list of about 20 as of now. For those that want a shirt please send me a pm and let me know which one you wnt .

commerce listed or plain back with just the ninja. the commerce shirts will be like a roster.

Thanks

MVC_001S.JPG

MVC_004S.JPG

Were you able to do a sun visor? If not, could you make a patch that I could sew onto one of mine?

I did a visor and posted a pic of it last week , I think it was.

I will have to find it and post it again. I did a visor and a hat.

The visors are 8.00 and the hats are 10.00

Thanks

Those look cute! I think the :ph34r: on the back was a funny touch!

Thanks, I think that was KRM's idea. But I like it

I did a visor and posted a pic of it last week , I think it was.

I will have to find it and post it again. I did a visor and a hat.

The visors are 8.00 and the hats are 10.00

Thanks

Great! I will look for the Pictures . The prices are very reasonable.

Hey! You know I've gotta have one........I am sending ya a PM. I know one time it was mentioned putting the p.com ID and/or real name on the shirt. Did that idea get trashed? Just curious.

That is a separate option, I will have to embroidery that on there, It would cost way to much for the art and then screen print each name.

But I can embroidery it on the front chest area for 5.00. each name.

Where is your shop?

I am across from the old water dept. off Macland Rd. on Brock Dr.

That is a separate option, I will have to embroidery that on there, It would cost way to much for the art and then screen print each name.

But I can embroidery it on the front chest area for 5.00. each name.

Cool. It sure would help people like me out who have a TERRIBLE memory. ;)

Ms. Tona...will you be around about 4:30 this afternoon? I'd like to stop in and get my shirt.

Or tell me what's a good time for you. And the reason I didn't send this in a PM was in an effort to keep the thread bumped up.

Thanks Mark, your an angel,

Right now I'm just taking the orders for the shirts , so I will know about how many of the different sizes to get. I don't want to order all XL and and them need all med. or large,.

but I should have enough orders to have them at the beginning of the week.

Do you want the commerce shirt or the plain back shirt with just the ninja.

HUGS

Thanks Mark, your an angel,

Right now I'm just taking the orders for the shirts , so I will know about how many of the different sizes to get. I don't want to order all XL and and them need all med. or large,.

but I should have enough orders to have them at the beginning of the week.

Do you want the commerce shirt or the plain back shirt with just the ninja.

HUGS

One of each in small please. Thanks.

And would you please add the $5.00 for the ninja shirt to embroider C. Mark Willix on mine? Thanks.

I want to see a commerce member shirt. What do they look like?

They will look just like the one I posted , but on the back under the ninja will be a list of the commerce members (like a roster) that want their company name on them.

Did you see the post in the private forum?

If you want XTREME TREE WORX added to the list , all I ask is that you at least buy 1 shirt.

They will look just like the one I posted , but on the back under the ninja will be a list of the commerce members (like a roster) that want their company name on them.

Did you see the post in the private forum?

If you want XTREME TREE WORX added to the list , all I ask is that you at least buy 1 shirt.

I have been bad and haven't signed into that forum in a while. I need to go check it out. I am willing to buy atleast one shirt and have Xtreme put on it.

What is the deadline for this?

Hey Tona - Where'd ya go? I need a T

lol, I'm right here. :D

I have set the dead line for Monday (3/2/09) for the commerce members that want their names listed on the back.

please send me a PM and let me know how you want it listed and what size you want.

thanks

Here are the pcom shirts , that I have done.

I will be taking pre-paid orders for anyone that wants one. sizes run small thru 4 or 5 XL

12.00 per shirt S / XL and 2Xl and up add $.75 to each size up.

2 Xl is 12.75

3XL is 13.50 and so on.

If you want a shirt let know here or send me a pm on what size and you can mail me a check or drop by the shop with your order.

I hope you like them.

Thanks

Tona

I want two M. One with JohnnyJ, one with Nathan. :D

IS this just for the business members? I never come on this page..............I think when you are doing it for everyone you need to post it on the internet cafe---cause like I said I never come over here ( except when I see a topic on the recent des. cat.) So when you are doing them for everyone PLEASE put it on the front page of the internet cafe for all to see. Thanks cause I want one :lol:

IS this just for the business members? I never come on this page..............I think when you are doing it for everyone you need to post it on the internet cafe---cause like I said I never come over here ( except when I see a topic on the recent des. cat.) So when you are doing them for everyone PLEASE put it on the front page of the internet cafe for all to see. Thanks cause I want one :lol:

This is for everyone, who wants one you have 2 options, one with just the ninja on the back and one with the ninja and a list of commerce members business names.

I could put it on the internet cafe , but it would get moved because it's business order.

Thanks, just send me a pm and let me know what size you want and which shirt. :wub:

Still taking orders :D

Let me know.

Thanks

Making sure you have my shirt order on the list. I know we PM'd but I thought I'd use this opportunity to bump it up as well as make sure I get my shirt!!!!!

***hijack***

Did you know Junior is racing in the Nationwide on ESPN2 now????

***endofhijack***