Paulding.com

Another Ga. Tech

CUTE!!! Too bad it is not a Medium Long Sleeve. ;)

I know , it was suppose to be a " M" long sleeve but they sent me a short sleeve instead, so I just used it as a sample.

Do you like this or a different style?

I LOVE IT!!!! I think it will be perfect!!! THANKS!

Okie Dokie, I will get the long sleeve.

I can sell this and put it at the craft show. I am alos doing Ga. EP., AND Alabama, and NP. and some more for the Vito's craft show,

Cute, too bad it's not Georgia Bulldawgs!!~ Or better yet, Oklahoma Sooners!! :p

JK, very cute Tona! Ya gonna bring it with you to breakfast on Friday??????

I am doing a Ga. Bulldogs and an EP. with the skull and crossbones sweatshirt. :D

Couldn't find any sooners material. :o

See, I was wondering about copyright infringement myself. Otherwise, it is a cool shirt.

The fabric can be bought at walmart or anywhere that sell fabric. And the design is in my standard book of designs. I am not doing anything that anyone else don't do that makes all the tons of pocket books and ornaments or what ever.

The fabric can be bought at walmart or anywhere that sell fabric. And the design is in my standard book of designs. I am not doing anything that anyone else don't do that makes all the tons of pocket books and ornaments or what ever.

Go for it then. :blink:

Why you jumping me?????? I didn't pose the ? I even like the shirt, I was just wondering.........

What about a Hiram High one????????????

Maybe even put a Band of Gold on it ;) :D .

Here's a buyer for that one if you will do it....2XL PLease :D :D

Why you jumping me?????? I didn't pose the ? I even like the shirt, I was just wondering.........

Sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like I was jumping you. I just clicked on this .

Sorry Not Jumping you :D

What about a Hiram High one????????????

Maybe even put a Band of Gold on it ;) :D .

Here's a buyer for that one if you will do it....2XL PLease :D :D

I can do a HHS , I will see what I can find. I have grandkids at HHS.

I will send you a pic.

Thanks

It is nice but not Tech colors!

Tech's colors are Old Gold and NAVY BLUE-NOT BLACK!!

However, talented work :)

I think she probably put it on a black shirt because the GT fabric she is using has black in it, not navy. In fact, all of the GT fabric I have is Gold and Black!!! :p

Great looking shirt!!!

I can do a HHS , I will see what I can find. I have grandkids at HHS.

I will send you a pic.

Thanks

Thanks.

I'm a Freshman mom so there will be lots of time to wear it.

I will warn you, if you add the Band of Gold touch to it, you may be get more orders once other's see my shirt :D

It is nice but not Tech colors!

Tech's colors are Old Gold and NAVY BLUE-NOT BLACK!!

However, talented work :)

I know, my hubby is a tech fan, and everything you get is black and bright gold.

I don't know why. :unknw:

I know a lot of the schools use the buzz and they use black and gold.

Thanks.

I'm a Freshman mom so there will be lots of time to wear it.

I will warn you, if you add the Band of Gold touch to it, you may be get more orders once other's see my shirt :D

That sounds good, I will see what I can come up with.

Thanks

No need to worry, Tona. The manufacturer of the fabric paid Ga Tech royally for use of the logo, etc. The person who purchases the material with the logo is not in jeopardy of infringement when they purchase the material. You can do with it and sell it as you please.

When you embroidery a bee, elephant, tiger, etc, etc on a shirt or whatever, as long as it is not an attempt to copy the exact replica of what the particular university has as their mascot, you can use it. (Of course, I know I am not telling you anything you do not already know.)

Okie Dokie, I will get the long sleeve.

I can sell this and put it at the craft show. I am alos doing Ga. EP., AND Alabama, and NP. and some more for the Vito's craft show,

Okay, go ahead and get ready to do me one of these, please mam. Lawd, my list of orders just gets longer and longer!!!! You know I've gotta get with ya about my purse, soon, too. Speed Week starts NEXT WEEK!