Paulding.com

Neighborhood Cafe

I nominate Nature Girl for that duty. All in favor say aye!

Is there a motion on the floor and has it been seconded?? You know Parliamentary procedure........or as pubby says Paramilitary procedure!! LOL

Do they need to be laminated??? 8)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a motion on the floor and has it been seconded?? You know Parliamentary procedure........or as pubby says Paramilitary procedure!! LOL

Do they need to be laminated??? 8)

The sticky kind and a marker will do.

Unless a miracle happens, I am not going to be able to be there tomorrow. My firm has a case on the jury trial calendar for next week and it now looks like it is going to be reached. I have lots of work to do in the next 3 days to be ready and so that I don't have to work over the weekend.

You guys have a great time and let me know of anything I can do to help as I do want to participate in this group.

Unless a miracle happens, I am not going to be able to be there tomorrow. My firm has a case on the jury trial calendar for next week and it now looks like it is going to be reached. I have lots of work to do in the next 3 days to be ready and so that I don't have to work over the weekend.

You guys have a great time and let me know of anything I can do to help as I do want to participate in this group.

I was looking forward to seeing you but work does come first.

Awww BB, we understand...........we'll do this again next week for JMT. Maybe you could join us then. :)

Y'all have a cup of coffee for AGipperGirl. I miss seeing her around. Wish she could come to the get-together... maybe next week.

Anybody know how to get in touch with her?

Love your siggy. Let's list those potholes over coffee.

:lol: Too many too list I'm afraid.............but thanks!! Wonder why this got moved to Business News??? Started in the Cafe, don't most of the lunch threads stay there?? Sometimes I am so amazed. :)

:lol: Too many too list I'm afraid.............but thanks!! Wonder why this got moved to Business News??? Started in the Cafe, don't most of the lunch threads stay there?? Sometimes I am so amazed. :)

Maybe the PO-PO don't want us to meet?

Hey, did y'all know we had already planned to have lunch there at noon? Cool!!! I'll just plan to come early... and make a whole day of 'leisure'. LOL Pastor Matt promised to make donut holes for me.

TuscanyTrailer, just come when you get finished with your class!~

I did not know this dang....

Sorry I could not make it, I had to work this morning.

I think that the Mod who moved this owes this group an explanation as to why this thread was singled out.

There are literally hundreds of lunch threads in the cafe :

http://www.paulding.com/forum/index.php?ac...ghlite=%2Blunch

~~~ Big sigh~~~ MrsH, who knows why anything happens as it does anymore?? That's OK, I got a chance to meet some really wonderful people..........I think we may have scared Blazing Saddles off though :lol:

Would be very nice to have coffee or lunch with you one day :)

~~~ Big sigh~~~ MrsH, who knows why anything happens as it does anymore?? That's OK, I got a chance to meet some really wonderful people..........I think we may have scared Blazing Saddles off though :lol:

Would be very nice to have coffee or lunch with you one day :)

I agree. It would be lovely to meet MrsH - although, I met some pretty neat people this morning and said hi to a few I had met before. We should do these coffees more often.

We had a blast, just waiting on Blazing Saddles to get on here with the minutes. :p

No scaring me off. I had to go work to pay for Obamas redistribution plan. He and the folks alike are depending on me to work or "slave" my share.

Here are the minutes: Attendance as follows: PSD, Blazing Saddles, Tow2TopGun, CopsChick, Shangri La, I'm Floored, Tess, Nature Girl, Tuscany Trailer, Words that apply, News Junky, 3nascar88, pastor Matt, and Smiles. (hope I didn't leave anyone off)

Not Pictured: JMT, Whoa Willie, Beach Bum, Mathetes, Madea,Mr Dis, MrsHoward, Lots to Do, Mewhoelse, Ronald Regean, The Bush's, and Carl Rove. Cheney is on a hunting trip.

Officers for the 2009-2010 fiscal year

The Don [Alpha Male]: JMT [unanimous approval]

Vice Don [Alpha Female]: Shangri La [nobody dared to disapprove]

Sgt at Arms (who else): Tow2topGun [comes prepackaged with a chick on his sleeve]

Silent Advisor (Beta Male): Blazing Saddles [agreed to take the job until further notice]

Treasurer/Events Planner : Nature Girl [no money in any of our pockets so it's a worthless job]

We have some honorable mentions but since these p.commers weren't in attendance I will spare their names.

There are some positions open is anyone wants to nominate: Custodian, Launderer, and Mechanic.

Thanks again to Neighborhood Cafe for allowing this "gang" meeting. Hope you all didn't mind us spraypainting the joint up and urinating in the corners to establish our grounds. I think we all paid for our food with our own money.

:good: :rofl: :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :pardon: :good: :rofl: :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :pardon: :good: :rofl: :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :pardon:

Edited by Blazing Saddles
No scaring me off. I had to go work to pay for Obamas redistribution plan. He and the folks alike are depending on me to work or "slave" my share.

Here are the minutes: Attendance as follows: PSD, Blazing Saddles, Tow2TopGun, CopsChick, Shangri La, I'm Floored, Tess, Nature Girl, Tuscany Trailer, Words that apply, News Junky, 3nascar88, pastor Matt, and Smiles. (hope I didn't leave anyone off)

Not Pictured: JMT, Whoa Willie, Beach Bum, Mathetes, Madea, MrsHoward, Lots to Do, Mewhoelse, Ronald Regean, The Bush's, and Carl Rove. Cheney is on a hunting trip.

Sgt at Arms (who else): Tow2topGun [comes prepackaged with a chick on his sleeve]

Silent Advisor (Beta Male): Blazing Saddles [agreed to take the job until further notice]

Treasurer/Events Planner : Nature Girl [no money in any of our pockets so it's a worthless job]

We have some honorable mentions but since these p.commers weren't in attendance I will spare their names.

There are some positions open is anyone wants to nominate: Custodian, Launderer, and Mechanic.

Thanks again to Neighborhood Cafe for allowing this "gang" meeting. Hope you all didn't mind us spraypainting the joint up and urinating in the corners to establish our grounds. I think we all paid for our food with our own money.

:rofl: Oh lawdy :lol:

Tow paid for mine :p

Not Pictured: JMT, Whoa Willie, Beach Bum, Mathetes, Madea, MrsHoward, Lots to Do, Mewhoelse, Ronald Regean, The Bush's, and Carl Rove. Cheney is on a hunting trip.

:good: :rofl: :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :pardon: :good: :rofl: :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :pardon: :good: :rofl: :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :pardon:

I can help with the "mechanic" piece.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that Tow has that chick on his shoulder. And, yes, we definitely "marked" our territory.

Seriously, I had a great time - like BS (my initials), I had to go to work to pay taxes to fund the porkumulus bill being rammed down our throats by Pelosi, Reid and P-BO. Argh.