Paulding.com

I tattooed the wonderful kelwil on Saturday!! She already had some portraits and an owl on her back. I began a black and grey tree. The tree is not completely finished. We left the tops of the branches open because she is going to add more portraits to the tree.

Kelwil sat for 3 1/2 hours :wub:

Sage~

009-2.jpg

011.jpg

you do amazing work Sage .. thanks again lady ... remember after first of year im comin back for that special Bug .. n btw .. we need to figure out which one we waaaanna do lol ... so start thinkin lady ! ;)

Sage- Awesome as per your usual!!! :wub:

Kel- I would be a sniveling little baby right now, if I was you!! The pain of it all!!!! Looks great, though!

hey KRM ..it was all pleasure ... last 30 mins .. i was ready to come home .. n have some supper tho ... not to mention my *cough* cig desires ;)

Sage- Awesome as per your usual!!! :wub:

Kel- I would be a sniveling little baby right now, if I was you!! The pain of it all!!!! Looks great, though!

Thanks a bunch KRM!! :D

That is great work! I can't wait to see it in person! That's alot of work!

You did good Sage!

Thanks!! It was a lot of work but it looks so awesome :good:

That tree looks amazing....I can't imagine being still for 3 1/2 hours for something pleasurable, much less something that hurts. :lol:

Thanks! Kel did an amazing job sitting so well :D

That is cool! What a wonderful way to do a family tree! :wub:

I also love the way the owl now looks like he is sitting in front of the tree. You do some awesome work Sage!

Thanks so much Lisa! This was a fun tattoo to do :D

wowzers Kel, now thats some ink!! What a cool idea for a family tree!

Great job Sage, I will love to see it as it is updated :)

well SM .. the finished problem will be down the road a bit .. will take big bucks to get the other portraits i want on it ... i expect in the future iw ill get our kids .. peanut ... n who knows what else ... n sage does awesome work .. we enjoy the time together alot ...

btw my next tat will be a bug on my wrist for the newest grandson ... just gotta figure out which bug i want there hmmmmm ... B)

hey KRM ..it was all pleasure ... last 30 mins .. i was ready to come home .. n have some supper tho ... not to mention my *cough* cig desires ;)

YOU MEAN SHE DIDN'T LET YOU TAKE A SMOKE BREAK? I know Sage much better than that- she'd have let you sneak out for a minute or three...

the pain, the pain!!! :wacko:

Very good! I need to come and see you guys for an estimate. I would like to get my right arm sleved! There is a small tat to cover as well. Depending on price, I may get one half accomplished first and the other down the line. :D I know what I want as well and have some of it already on paper.

Very good! I need to come and see you guys for an estimate. I would like to get my right arm sleved! There is a small tat to cover as well. Depending on price, I may get one half accomplished first and the other down the line. :D I know what I want as well and have some of it already on paper.

Excellent! Get in touch when you are ready to come in :D