Paulding.com

WOW..........that is pretty! I am sure your dad will be proud. I would have never known it was a gourd.

Thanks! I'm gonna put his favorite "sugar candy canes" in it and a charm bracelet for my stepmom. That's their Christmas. I can't wait to see them open it. :)

I love it! :D

I am sooo happy to see you on here posting your creations. You are one of the most talented ladies I have met in a long time.

Keep up the awesome work friend :wub:

Awwweee! Thanks Sage. That means so much to me and I truly appreciate you! Just wait til next year when we've both got bumper crops of gourds! :wub:

very cool!!!

Thank you lady! How you doing? I haven't bumped in to you in a while! :)

Wow just wow i love it. You got the holes lined up real good and the top looks so even. Your dad is going to love it.

By the way thanks for my gourds. You are something else.I love it. :D

Thanks so much SS! Now I wanna see your pics too. I'm excited to see what you've done!

THAT is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great job!!!!

Thanks lady! I had a lot of fun making it. Now I have to make a few more and I'll be nearly done with Christmas. Whew!

Thanks so much SS! Now I wanna see your pics too. I'm excited to see what you've done!

Thanks lady! I had a lot of fun making it. Now I have to make a few more and I'll be nearly done with Christmas. Whew!

I will let you see when i finish. How ever it turns out. It will be because of you. I always love to see the things you come up with. So keep on keeping on. What you got in mind for your next creation?

I love Gourds...My fave though is Gerry the Gourd from Veggie Tales

Great work... looks awesome

Thanks so much! Hubby wondered what I was hiding out in my craft room doing all night. :lol:

OMG!! Who would have thought you could do that with a gourd?

It's beautiful, a fine piece of art!!

Thanks so very much! What a wonderful compliment! :wub:

I will let you see when i finish. How ever it turns out. It will be because of you. I always love to see the things you come up with. So keep on keeping on. What you got in mind for your next creation?

I always like to share whatever I have. I love seeing your creations too! I'm not sure what's next. I was thinking of doing something more involved with carving on a gourd. Let's hope and pray I don't lose a finger! :lol:

I made this for my dad. I love crafting with gourds!!! :)

post-25616-1229137640_thumb.jpg

Very Pretty! I also love your boxes! I need to get with you and see if you can make me boxes for the tutu/wings sets that we are making for Christmas Orders. I would like to put them in a pretty box to finish off the gift! I'll pm you later with the size of the wings and how deep I need it so you can give me a quote on them.

Thanks!

Scarlet

Well as you can see Not only is my wife Beautiful she is creative also..thats one of her best qualities. she is good at everything she does..I love you My Honey bunches of Oates

That was a really nice post.I am sure she knows you feel this way.I also know she will be happy to see you have put it in here for her to see. It is good when a loved one is so supportive of the other. Yes she is o so good at her crafts. I hope she keeps it up. She is so creative.

WOW - very nice!

Your Dad is gonna love it!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see his face when he opens it. He always loves my hand made gifts. :wub:

Well as you can see Not only is my wife Beautiful she is creative also..thats one of her best qualities. she is good at everything she does..I love you My Honey bunches of Oates

Thank you honey. Thanks for always supporting everything I do. You'll never know deeply it touches my heart that you're my biggest fan. :wub:

That was a really nice post.I am sure she knows you feel this way.I also know she will be happy to see you have put it in here for her to see. It is good when a loved one is so supportive of the other. Yes she is o so good at her crafts. I hope she keeps it up. She is so creative.

He is a sweetie for sure and is always behind me pushing and supporting me no matter what I do. Thanks so much for your support too Connie. You are a doll and I so appreciate your encouragement and support! :wub:

That is so cute! You should so sell these right before Halloween/Thanksgiving next year, they would be great to use as a candy bowl and then for Turkey day!

You are so creative!!

Thanks! :wub:

I was kind of late getting a start on things this year. My goal is to build up some inventory for craft shows when the season rolls back around and def get these out earlier next year!

Beautiful, Lisa! And I know he'll love it even more knowing the love that it was made with.

Awww! Thank you! :wub:

Dad still carries a picture around in his wallet that I drew when I was a kid. He's so mushy! (Ain't nothing wrong with having a sentimental dad.)