Reverse side: classic gingham with sweet monogramming:

DSC_4070.jpg

Gingerbread men:

DSC_4083.jpg

DSC_4085.jpg

Reverse side: another classic gingam with monogram and ribbon:

DSC_4086.jpg

DSC_4087.jpg

My little Sugarbritches - whom is the reason for all this sewing craziness: She FINALLy has enough hair for twistie pigtails - I'm in HEAVEN! I have NO iea why my carpet looks taupe-pinkish - it is totally khaki - bizarre..... anyhoo

DSC_4078.jpg

DSC_4079.jpg

Thank you for looking and if anyone is interested in a holiday dress or one for anytime - please let me know - I have a couple of pillowcase dresses I need to finish too! B)

How much are these?

Oopppsss - that would be important huh??

Here ya go:

Prices on Reversible A-Line Dresses:

sizes 12mo-3T $40.00

sizes 4T-8 $45.00

You can't beat this for TWO dresses! This are easily accomidating to Fall and Winter - pair with a long sleve shirt and pair of tights or leggins - you have a TRENDY outfit! These also run big so you can easily get 2 season out of them with the next season turning the dress into a swing top with a thicker pair of leggins or capris.

Remember as always: ALL dresses include a BOUTIQUE bow and a Monogram OR Applique - your choice!

Thanks for looking and please PM me with orders!

How I wish that my girls were little!!! Beautiful work!

Thank you so much! I have no idea what I'll make her when she gets old - maybe I'll go into handbags or something.

I've recently bought the pattern for matching American Girl dresses and I'm going to be offering those soon. I have the standard American Girl doll size and the Bitty Baby too. Fun Fun Fun!!!

I love the Christmas ones!!

Thank you! :D

They are very cute dresses. I gave a friend of mine your contact email. Her daughter's name is Ava and when I showed her that dress she was like "is it for sale????" lol so I gave her your email and she said she sent you one :)

How sweet! That paricular dress is for a cutie pie daughter of my coworker - I will check my email - thank you for the referral!

Amanda