Paulding.com

Introducing Candles by Sage*

Well as I have briefly mentioned on here before, I am taking my Etsy shop in a new direction. Something that radiates more of my personality. I have sold just about every piece of ribbon from my collection to raise money for candle making! I absolutely adore candles. I burn all kinds: tea lights, votives, pillars, tapers and 7 Day Candles. It is a daily ritual for me to light one each day. I find it soothes me and relaxes me … a therapeutic experience if you will :D

So I decided to make them to sell and let me tell you what fun I have been having. I can’t get Garrett out of the kitchen when I make them because he loves watching me mix and test different scents, it is awesome! I made a wonderful blend that I am calling “Holiday Delight”. It contains a light mix of cinnamon, ginger and clove. I have also made some colorful candles that are non-scented to add to my shop as well.

I will be tabling at the Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair this Saturday. Come see my candles in person. I will say that each candle will be unique and will be hard to duplicate. The candles are made using soy wax and hand poured into vintage containers, artsy cups, jars and other fun things. I will upload prices and detailed info next week when I add them to my Etsy shop. Until then, enjoy the pics:

017.jpg

005-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

Hey,

why don't you come to the my house on Dec.14th and bring some? I am having a great together or I can swing by and get some and put them out for you?

J

That is awesome of you to ask! Emily's birthday party is that day but I will send over a PM ... maybe I can get some to you to have available!

Yay! *happy dance* :lol:

I feel like a mad scientist in the kitchen now, a dash of this, a spoonful of that ... I've been keeping a candlemaking logbook too :ph34r:

I can just imagine you as the mad scientist!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

That is wonderful and I am glad you are finding such fulfillment from making them. That would be awesome to be creative and come up with an original.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

:wub: Ya.

Nice Sage!

Thank you!!

Ohhhh I want some. I will be at Bella's house too. My mom loves candles and I need to get her some more. Those are really neat!

Thanks so much! My goal was to do something fun and not plain jane ... that's not me so I think these are funky and different, I am a huge supporter of handmade!

I'll definitely get some candles together for the party :D

I can just imagine you as the mad scientist!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

That is wonderful and I am glad you are finding such fulfillment from making them. That would be awesome to be creative and come up with an original.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

:wub: Ya.

Thank you! I really am, it has been so great :)

I heart you too lady!! :lol:

Yeah, our 'Crisco' is getting some great laughs...

This morning Moo ran in, looked up at the Elf and said:

"Crisco, Ashlynn is being a butthead" :o

then turned and ran out of the room :lol:

They have been going back and forth telling the elf on each other :rolleyes:

I love the look and bet the smell great too!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!!! I've been waiting and waiting on you to unveil it!!!! wooohoooo

***hijack*** my sis loved the ribbon!! B)

I am glad she loved the ribbon, that makes me happy!!

I've been making the candles since I saw you last and testing them out! They burn great and smell so soothing. Now that I have a formula down for them, I am ready to unveil them all :lol:

Sage...these are wonderful! I love the vintage cups and the fun look with the candles! And you're right...funky, fun candles do suit you wonderfully! :wub:

Thank you so much!!

I know I was telling you about the purple peppermint candles I made. Well I started burning one and Garrett said, " I thought you made those for the craft fair?" I looked like this: :unsure: And I replied with," Um, quality control?" :ninja: :lol:

I love the look and bet the smell great too!!!!!!

Thank you!! I am enjoying the test runs of burning them :lol:

I bet they smell so good! They look yummy!

Yay! Thanks! I can't wait for you to see them this weekend :D

Sage- I have a couple of containers that I would LOVE to have made into candles for my house... if it sounds like something you'd be interested in... let me know!

Awesome! I would be more than happy to make candles for you! I'll send over a PM!

loveeeeeee it Sage ... cant wait to smell them ... enjoyed visiting with yall yesterday :wub: ... n cant wait till the 13th ... woooooohoooooooooo ;)

It is always great to see you! I love that my crazy house doesn't phase you a bit :lol:

The 13th is going to be awesome :yahoo:

I LOVE the idea!!!

Thanks SoapMom! I was really excited for you to see them :wub:

It is always great to see you! I love that my crazy house doesn't phase you a bit :lol:

The 13th is going to be awesome :yahoo:

well lawd .. i did have a few kids running threw my house at a time in life .. n few dogs to drive me crazy too ... its just great to sit n hang out ... :lol:

yes indeed .. i cannot wait .. btw give me some idea bout what emily would like for that party ? :huh:

well lawd .. i did have a few kids running threw my house at a time in life .. n few dogs to drive me crazy too ... its just great to sit n hang out ... :lol:

yes indeed .. i cannot wait .. btw give me some idea bout what emily would like for that party ? :huh:

Just bring that cute Peanut of yours! Don't worry about getting her anything. She was just excited to invite you guys to be there :D

Sage, I love those! Are you going to be anywhere else before Christmas? I will not be able to make the fair this weekend.

Well as I have briefly mentioned on here before, I am taking my Etsy shop in a new direction. Something that radiates more of my personality. I have sold just about every piece of ribbon from my collection to raise money for candle making! I absolutely adore candles. I burn all kinds: tea lights, votives, pillars, tapers and 7 Day Candles. It is a daily ritual for me to light one each day. I find it soothes me and relaxes me … a therapeutic experience if you will :D

So I decided to make them to sell and let me tell you what fun I have been having. I can’t get Garrett out of the kitchen when I make them because he loves watching me mix and test different scents, it is awesome! I made a wonderful blend that I am calling “Holiday Delight”. It contains a light mix of cinnamon, ginger and clove. I have also made some colorful candles that are non-scented to add to my shop as well.

I will be tabling at the Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair this Saturday. Come see my candles in person. I will say that each candle will be unique and will be hard to duplicate. The candles are made using soy wax and hand poured into vintage containers, artsy cups, jars and other fun things. I will upload prices and detailed info next week when I add them to my Etsy shop. Until then, enjoy the pics:

Sage, I love those! Are you going to be anywhere else before Christmas? I will not be able to make the fair this weekend.

Thanks so much .... I'm not sure! But I definitely don't mind meeting you to show you some of what I have available. As I start posting candles and their info next week, let me know if you see anything you like :D

I will be at the parade Sat but I would love to get some candles from you. Are you coming to lunch this week?

I don't know if I can make lunch this week but if you want anything in particular that I will be posting soon then I can meet you any time that is good for you!

017.jpg

005-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

Glad you got them going! Like the birds (he he!) They look great! I knew you had it in you! Best of luck with your new endeavor!

Mary McFall

The Endless Yard Sale Store

355 Merchants Dr (Paulding Plaza)

Dallas, GA 30132

770-505-8200

770-241-1718

Glad you got them going! Like the birds (he he!) They look great! I knew you had it in you! Best of luck with your new endeavor!

Mary McFall

The Endless Yard Sale Store

355 Merchants Dr (Paulding Plaza)

Dallas, GA 30132

770-505-8200

770-241-1718

Thank you so much! The bird cup turned out awesome!! I'll be in this week with a box of donations :)