Paulding.com

Just figures it would happen in my neighborhood... :rolleyes:

Unless the kid is brandishing a weapon I hope the cops scare MOMMA for wasting the taxpayers' money on this. If your kid is out of control and you want to teach him/her a lesson, drive the little demon to the station yourself!

OK Folks. A mother just called 911 because she just had a physical dispute with her 7 year old son. That is ridiculous.

no she didn't... :rolleyes:

what the hell is her problem? little precious is gonna grow up & write a book one of these days.

Evidentally we live on the street that this happened. I saw the SO come down around that time and he was down the street for about 30 minutes. I could never call the police on one of my kids. Mine are 24 and 21 I am not 5 ft tall and I can just look at them and they know when they have crossed the line.

My sister told me a funny story. When she was at Georgia Tech, one of the football players lived down the hall from her. He got in some small trouble. His mom came to see him about it. He was 6-5 6-6, she was about 5 feet. He ran from her when she went after him.

That sucks....I think they should arrest mom for being a turd...cop could be out doing something worth while like strengthening the ecomony by eating some donuts at Dunkins in Hiram ;) I'm jsut teasing....I really think its a waste of time to tie up an officer for that.

Well from the information you just gave the forum all we know is the police were dispatched to the house because there was a physical altercation. I am not an expert, I only have a 2 year old and I can win any battle she wants to lay on me but maybe the mom called the police so she didn't kill the kid or abuse him to the point where she had to seek medical attention. Just a thought. ;)

I have a 7 year old. That would not happen here. I am all of about 5ft. tall, but he knows who the boss is in this house! Some people, sheesh! And our tax dollars are paying for the SO to deal with that!

Those guys get calls like this all the time - my 10 year old won't do his homework, my 12 year old talks back. People apparently have gotten so scared of DFACS they try to make the police do the parenting for them.

SPANKING IS LEGAL IN GA.

I would never turn my kids into the so....I might go at it with my teens but the are getting the drift who is boss!!!!

My lil ones would never ever NONE of my kids would dare be physical with me.. they know there would be severe consequences..

Nothing a wooden spoon won't fix.

Sounds like the little heathen needs to be taken out behind the wood shed!!! Mom, need some Parenting Skills Classes, ya think?

not that I disagree - but one must remember that here in the land of government children, we must be careful of using foreign objects to smack sense into our little darlings - otherwise, you have the county DFACS worker on your doorstep - and in this wonderful country of ours, we are guilty until we prove ourselves innocent -

JMHO :closedeyes: