Paulding.com

MDJ article points to indictments over fraud in Glock distribution?

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/25246561/article-Glock-execs-indicted-in-bribery-scheme?instance=home_top_bullets

the original title was "how long will gun club be around?" suggested there is/was a link between the Governors Gun Club and this article that notes that the sales executives at Glock USA were allegedly committing fraud by taking kickbacks to favor certain distributors ... The article does not draw any such ties and the topic headline was edited to reflect the facts of the article.

pubby

Edited by PUBBY

Noahsdad

Can you provide any reason for even mentioning "the Gun Club"'min the title of your thread about indictments against Glock officials for improper gun sales in Kansas????

Weren't you the Sam Clark critic as well?

• Like 1

It would appear that one has nothing to do with the other. Maybe someone misread the article and assumed it was about the gun club in Hiram. Of course it is not, yet the person has not come back to correct themselves, so I would assume they are just trying to stir up rumors. JMHO

It would appear that one has nothing to do with the other. Maybe someone misread the article and assumed it was about the gun club in Hiram. Of course it is not, yet the person has not come back to correct themselves, so I would assume they are just trying to stir up rumors. JMHO

I agree 100%. Thanks for the clarification and keeping on top of things Pubby.

We are members of Governor's Gun Club. I not positive, but I do believe I was told quite a while back that they do not carry Glock firearms.

Knowing who the OP is, I don't think it was a hit and run; rather it was a rumor that was mentioned and passed along for confirmation ... or rejection.

pubby

This is going to sound mean. Don't mean to sound mean but I really don't like any small business brought into a rumor mill for no good reason.

Bad form and all.

Not to mention hateful.

• Like 4