Paulding.com

Code Red messages about the new hospital ER

It said if you need to go to the ER before midnight tonight (Monday March 31st)

go to the old hospital.

If you need to go to the ER after midnight (which will be Tuesday April 1st)

go to the new hospital.

Just in case anyone might need the info..

It said if you need to go to the ER before midnight tonight (Monday March 31st)

go to the old hospital.

If you need to go to the ER after midnight (which will be Tuesday April 1st)

go to the new hospital.

Just in case anyone might need the info..

Holy crap I have gotten this message 6 times already today.

Really??

This is the first I have heard of it.

Hmmmmmm, maybe they know something and are making sure those who they expect a visit from real soon, know where to go?

Which hospital do we go to and when?

I love and adore you but please, as far as this matter is concerned, SHUT UP!!

Yes ma'am.

Between mine and my husbands electronics, we have been emailed, called and texted. I think we got it.

I'm on the stupid apple devise so I can't fool around with the font size, but if I could I would say, thank you dear, in a really tiny font. :)

Yes ma'am.

Between mine and my husbands electronics, we have been emailed, called and texted. I think we got it.

I'm on the stupid apple devise so I can't fool around with the font size, but if I could I would say, thank you dear, in a really tiny font. :)

You two crack me up! I needed that laugh tonight. :D

Sorry guys.

My neighbor with 3 kids and a friend of ours with two kids didn't get a single message

so I thought it would be a good thing to post in case there was even one other person it could help.

Neither have a home phone and I guess their cell phones weren't on the call list.

We received several on our home phone but none on either of our cell phones.

• Like 1

Sorry guys.

My neighbor with 3 kids and a friend of ours with two kids didn't get a single message

so I thought it would be a good thing to post in case there was even one other person it could help.

Neither have a home phone and I guess their cell phones weren't on the call list.

Thanks Tranquility. I didn't get any messages either. That's kinda strange, I get messages for everything else it seems. Guess I'm not special. :lol:

Sorry guys.

It was good for you to put it out there.

Seriously, not everyone is on the internet or has texting. If you needed to go to the emergency room, taking those extra minutes could cost someone their life. I applaud them for using every means possible to get the word out in what ever way they could. A little inconvenience for you could be the difference between life and death for someone else.

• Like 5

Guess I would get annoyed at several messages, but on the positive side Paulding County is finally getting a full service hospital to serve the community.

I've heard it doesn't have maternity services. Call me crazy but I consider a full service hospital one that includes maternity as well. Guess us ladies will still have to trek on over to Kennestone or the others to push one out.

Can someone else confirm this? Or did I hear wrong?

• Like 1

Seriously, not everyone is on the internet or has texting. If you needed to go to the emergency room, taking those extra minutes could cost someone their life. I applaud them for using every means possible to get the word out in what ever way they could. A little inconvenience for you could be the difference between life and death for someone else.

No kidding. I didn't receive any type of alert. Why is that?

Your son's a doctor?

No silly, he's a college student. He's in a Radiography program and after a couple months of applying, he was hired on as a Nutrition Assistant. He wanted to get his foot in the door and have employment history with Wellstar once he completes his education. HIs Mother (me), says he will not be done with his education until he has earned AT LEAST his Bachelors Degree.

• Like 1

No silly, he's a college student. He's in a Radiography program and after a couple months of applying, he was hired on as a Nutrition Assistant. He wanted to get his foot in the door and have employment history with Wellstar once he completes his education. HIs Mother (me), says he will not be done with his education until he has earned AT LEAST his Bachelors Degree.

Good for him, smart boy.

(and I bet he has a proud mama :) and rightfully so)

If he was a doc, I was wondering when he would "win" me in a poker game with the other docs and I would find myself adding him to my rotation of doctors.

I think that is how every 6 months I get a new doctor to start seeing.

• Like 1

Actually anyone who didn't get one should probably sign up for the Code Red Weather Alerts. It's a call that comes to your phone (Cell or Land Line) to warn you of severe weather in your specific area.

I think it must have come off the traffic alerts because I got emails about it, but no texts and I have the weather alerts on my iPhone.

Actually anyone who didn't get one should probably sign up for the Code Red Weather Alerts. It's a call that comes to your phone (Cell or Land Line) to warn you of severe weather in your specific area.

Well, why I wanna do that for when people be bitchin' about it so much? :D

I think it must have come off the traffic alerts because I got emails about it, but no texts and I have the weather alerts on my iPhone.

Are your weather alerts the County's Code Red alearts where they call you, or one of the weather services?

I got the message from both Code Red Weather Alerts and the 911 traffic alerts texts.