Paulding.com

Please keep the Pete Guy Paving family in your prayers. Pete Guy Sr. Went on to be with the Lord on Saturday, February 1st. He will be greatly missed. The funeral for Mr. Pete Guy will be Tuesday February 4th from 6pm to 9pm. Wednesday February 5, From 9am til 9pm and then Thursday, February is the Funeral service at 1. It is being held at Winkenhofer Funeral home off of 41 /Cobb parkway. — at Winkenhofer Pine Ridge Funeral Home.

<br />Please keep the Pete Guy Paving family in your prayers. Pete Guy Sr. Went on to be with the Lord on Saturday, February 1st. He will be greatly missed. The funeral for Mr. Pete Guy will be Tuesday February 4th from 6pm to 9pm. Wednesday February 5, From 9am til 9pm and then Thursday, February is the Funeral service at 1. It is being held at Winkenhofer Funeral home off of 41 /Cobb parkway. — at Winkenhofer Pine Ridge Funeral Home.<br />
<br /><br /><br />t

Thank you LR, I was going to ask if anyone had information on service's for Pete.

He was such a good guy. I sincerely liked him and I'm sad for his family's loss.

Pete Guy knew so many people in this county......and never once did I ever hear a bad word about him, from anyone.

I just wish he had come fishing one more time. But then again, chances are, he's fishing right now.

RIP Pete, you'll be missed.