Paulding.com

Hello everyone...we are new to Paulding.com and would to introduce our company to all members. We are Paul Davis Emergency Services of Carroll County.

Paul Davis Restoration and Emergency Services is a national and leading provider of restoration services for residential and commercial properties since 1966. Our department, Paul Davis Emergency Services also provides advanced mold cleanup services, water/flood cleanup, fire/smoke cleanup, storm damage cleanup and trauma cleanup. And, we have a full restoration department for all your restoration needs.

Our hours of operation are 24/7 so don't hesitate to call day or night when you have an emergency with your property. We also provide free estimates and discounts on mold removal.

Since we work closely with all insurance carriers, we can even help you with your insurance claim. And, no matter where you live, there is a Paul Davis near you. We have locations throughout North America with owners and technicians who are trained and certified.

Counties we service include: Paulding, Carroll, Douglas, Haralson, Heard and surrounding areas.

Have questions about what we do? Please feel free to ask anytime!!! Paulding.com looks like this is a great forum to be part of and we look forward to getting to know more members.

There have been a few threads lately with members asking for good referrences on services like yours. Seems like a lot of folks have been burned by bad or dishonest companies and stuck with a huge bill. I think you have lots of potential here to change that perception.:)

Good luck and congratulations on joining. We LOVE small, community business around here and want you to do very well. Pcom is a super place to get your name out there without a lot of cost. Post a lot and often and you'll see! Oh, and give stuff away...8) ^_^ .

Welcome!:)

There have been a few threads lately with members asking for good referrences on services like yours. Seems like a lot of folks have been burned by bad or dishonest companies and stuck with a huge bill. I think you have lots of potential here to change that perception.:)

Good luck and congratulations on joining. We LOVE small, community business around here and want you to do very well. Pcom is a super place to get your name out there without a lot of cost. Post a lot and often and you'll see! Oh, and give stuff away...8) ^_^ .

Welcome!:)

Thanks Gipper Girl, we do hope we can change that perception here. So far, we are out to a good start. Since opening our branch in early 2010 we have received 100% customer satisfaction rating. We have an independent company that contacts each customer and asks them to rate us from 1 to 10...10 being completely satisfied and 1 being completely unsatisfied. We have received all 10's so far.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Welcome to Pcom

Thanks for the Welcome, Ideal Real Estate Solutions.

Where were you a month ago when I was looking for this type of service? :pardon:

At least I got my work done at a reasonable price. :yahoo: Wish it had been a Pcommer, though.

Very sorry we weren't here then, but we're her now. So, if you or anyone you know need us, just CALL PAUL!

Thanks Gipper Girl, we do hope we can change that perception here. So far, we are out to a good start. Since opening our branch in early 2010 we have received 100% customer satisfaction rating. We have an independent company that contacts each customer and asks them to rate us from 1 to 10...10 being completely satisfied and 1 being completely unsatisfied. We have received all 10's so far.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Thanks for the Welcome, Ideal Real Estate Solutions.

Welcome to p.com! It will be a valuable service to you! Your customer service rating is impressive, that is something that I am very big on, since some places it is a thing of the past.