Paulding.com

Naked man beaten by dopers in Dallas

This is not new to that area. Things have been going on for years out in the open at that "motel" and the neighborhood around and behind it. I've seen open drug deals going on in the middle of the street. There seems to be little fear that anything will be done to them.

I think it is a little unfair to say they have little fear something will be done to them ... I looking up these guys and getting their mug shots, I also saw their 'local' rap sheets ... so I can pretty much tell you 'something has been done to them' as a couple have records going back to 1990 or before ... when the 39 year old guyss were 18 and 19.

It might be better to say they don't have much fear of what will happen to them because things have been happening to these folks for years.

I know I would find living their lives undesirable and I'm sure they do too; it is just that what they do when unsupervised pretty much puts them in the queue for more close supervision.

pubby

It wouldn't have gotten as much attention, I'm sure, but I'd have entitled it, "Man beaten/stripped of his clothing by potheads"

The way that it is, I thought that the story was going to be that he was beaten BECAUSE he was naked. I was just wondering why the "dopers" would beat up a naked guy.

Then -- I read the article. You lured me in, Pubby!

I think it is a little unfair to say they have little fear something will be done to them ... I looking up these guys and getting their mug shots, I also saw their 'local' rap sheets ... so I can pretty much tell you 'something has been done to them' as a couple have records going back to 1990 or before ... when the 39 year old guyss were 18 and 19.

It might be better to say they don't have much fear of what will happen to them because things have been happening to these folks for years.

I know I would find living their lives undesirable and I'm sure they do too; it is just that what they do when unsupervised pretty much puts them in the queue for more close supervision.

pubby

Drive thru there from time to time and you will see a lot goings on. Its a bad area and getting worse. I'm sure most of those folks do have long records, but its not deterring them from the current behavior. I don't think we're disagreeing on what's happening, maybe its just the wording.

pubby

Nah! That would require functiong brain cells! :rofl:

Those were killed off way long ago.

HEY!! Keep those Dallas HOE-TELLS open, it keeps the (some of it) riff raff away from the rest of us.

• Like 2

I am not going to say which business this was at so DO NOT ask.......but my teenage son asked a man near there for a job. The man told him that there was too much crime and drugs in that area for him to feel comfortable hiring a teenager.

That is sad.

IS this the place being the drive thru booze store??

It is the motel behind the liquor store... the two are not affiliated in any way... two different owners... i understand that everyone needs somewhere to live, but the motel is home to some crazy stuff... seems like the city and county will get tired of it and find a way to put an end to all the mess back there

It is the motel behind the liquor store... the two are not affiliated in any way... two different owners... i understand that everyone needs somewhere to live, but the motel is home to some crazy stuff... seems like the city and county will get tired of it and find a way to put an end to all the mess back there

I thought the same family owned both businesses. One member owns the hotel and one the store. Or maybe I have been lied to.

Nope, been going on for years and years!!!!