Paulding.com

Hi, I have a balloon business and I need you to tell me who is your childs favorite cartoon character/Idol.I know my grandkids love Scooby Doo, but which characters does your children really Love and would this character ever be " The Theme" for a birthday party that you would have for your child.Thank you for your input.

Right now Ellie is into Dora The Explorer and the Disney Princesses. We'll probably do the Disney Princess theme for her birthday party in June. :rolleyes:

LOL, I have the "Happy Birthday Princess and Barbie Mylars, I just have no clue what other kids like,thank you, I am making a list of balloons to order so when people call I will have them. Thanks

They have already been named for my little 5 year old. Scooby-Doo is a favorite. She is starting to outgrow Dora though. Disney princesses and Barbie are still good.

My son loved Thomas when he was little and his young cousins are into superheroes Batman and Superman.

I have itty-bitty's and we buy balloons frequently. My kids love the licensed stuff...Cars, Thomas, Sesame Street, Princess, Etc...but they're also varied in their interests. I'd love to see a musical themed balloon, or sports-themed. My daughter loves butterflie, frogs, and kittens, and my sons love bugs, mud, trucks, and trains. Everyone loves critters: aniamls of anykind. Oh-and...ALL the kids love shaped balloons: stars, hearts, letters, character/animal shaped, etc.

Ok, now that you have my order...Let us know when you're up and running!

**Forgot to add that one kid LOVES the Wiggles. If I see anything Wiggles, I buy it. (I rarely see it)**ok, done!

Edited by Magic Mommy

Thank you all for letting me know what kids like these days, I have taken down all of the characters and getting ready to place a order. I started this business in March but have been passionate about it for about 10 years.Yes, it has taken awhile to get it started but I am up and running.

I can do special orders as well for all events.If there is a particular type of balloon that you want then I will need a week to order. Consultations are always available. Put my number in your cell under Balloon Lady 770-445-3269. Thanks again

I have itty-bitty's and we buy balloons frequently. My kids love the licensed stuff...Cars, Thomas, Sesame Street, Princess, Etc...but they're also varied in their interests. I'd love to see a musical themed balloon, or sports-themed. My daughter loves butterflie, frogs, and kittens, and my sons love bugs, mud, trucks, and trains. Everyone loves critters: aniamls of anykind. Oh-and...ALL the kids love shaped balloons: stars, hearts, letters, character/animal shaped, etc.

Ok, now that you have my order...Let us know when you're up and running!

**Forgot to add that one kid LOVES the Wiggles. If I see anything Wiggles, I buy it. (I rarely see it)**ok, done!

I am up and running, just call when your ready for any balloons.770-445-3269