Paulding.com

My Mom Went Home Yesterday...............

My heart goes out to you.

We see that our loved one has become so tired and we know it is time for them to go home and rest.

It still hurts, we still miss them and we have to deal with the sadness that we feel.

I will pray for your peace and comfort. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Our thoughts are with you and your family. I'm hoping someone will post the funeral arrangements so those that can are able to pay their respects in person.

Thank you so much EVERYONE for your thoughts and prayers.

My mother has been cremated. We are all a member of a cremation society.

We are originally from Alabama.

I was an only child, so it's just me and my kids and grandkids over here.

I'm planning a memorial sometime in May. We will get together with her brother, cousins, aunts, uncles and more cousins at that time and celebrate her life. And we will get together to eat.

I'm beginning to put together her Memorial book with pictures and information....

I plan on posting it on here later when I can get it all together.

Right now I have to empty her apartment. And go through lots of memories......and tears.

Needless to say I will be very busy until the end of April, and I think I am going to take the month of May off.

My husband and I are planning a trip to the Gulf to spread some of her ashes in the ocean and the rest will be spread on her mother and fathers grave.

Thank you Mark for inquiring.

:wub:

Thank you so much EVERYONE for your thoughts and prayers.

My mother has been cremated. We are all a member of a cremation society.

We are originally from Alabama.

I was an only child, so it's just me and my kids and grandkids over here.

I'm planning a memorial sometime in May. We will get together with her brother, cousins, aunts, uncles and more cousins at that time and celebrate her life. And we will get together to eat.

I'm beginning to put together her Memorial Card with pictures and information....

I plan on posting it on here later when I can get it all together.

Right now I have to empty her apartment. And go through lots of memories......and tears.

Needless to say I will be very busy until the end of April, and I think I am going to take the month of May off.

My husband and I are planning a trip to the Gulf to spread some of her ashes in the ocean and the rest will be spread on her mother and fathers grave.

Thank you Mark for inquiring.

:wub:

Lowrider, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the hurt you are going through. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will the rest of your family. Savor your memories of her and look forward to seeing her again :)

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to you, Lowrider. Been there, done that. You're definitely in my prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

My mother passed last night around 7:40P, very peacefully.

We talked yesterday morning, she opened her eyes and I could understand her.

She even smiled.

I shake my head and say it was so quick, but I (we) wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

My mother was my everything, every day.

I always talked to her when I got off of work on my way home. I would go by her house in the morning before work or in the evening after work.

Oh my God, I will miss her so.

My heart is broken.

miss.jpg

So sorry to hear this. Love knows not the boundaries of souls separated, I pray for your healing until the time comes that your souls reunite.

Bruce

Yes, it does. We are all crying with you and praying that you find some comfort from all of your pcom friends.

Thank you so much. I know all of you are, but my mind is just flooded with memories...and I try to stay busy and I just break down. I know it will get better but right now It's almost unbearable. We went through so much of life together. And it was so quick and she was so sick but she was happy to be home with me and I took such good care of her and I stayed right with her until her last breath. Thank you all for listening.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom, they say it gets easier, but I'm not sure . I lost my dad in Aug. of 05 and I still miss and think of him everyday that goes by.

You will always have your fun and loving memories and that can never be taken away from you

HUGS