Paulding.com

Official - on December 16th, school starts two hours late

PAULDING SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED

Posted Today, 08:40 AM

Official-

After a review of isolated and secondary roads, hazardous road conditions still exist this morning making bus travel unsafe. Schools will be closed today for all students. ONLY twelve month employees should report. High school final exams will be postponed, please check your school's website for updates. Student safety is our priority.

P.S. Thank you for being patient for official announcement from superintendent. We want to insure that you receive accurate information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

REPLACES:

Inclement Weather Announcement

Due to the potential for hazardous road conditions, school start times will be delayed by 2 hours on Thursday, 12/16, for all students and staff. Students should report to their bus stops or arrive at school 2 hours later than their normally scheduled times.

- Posted 12/15/2010 10:41pm

- from the Paulding County School Site

They need to let us know. My Boss is at work right now as we speak getting ready for lunch for today.

She said she has not heard anything. That her boss called her at 6:30 and told her we need to be there at 9 and she has to be there at 8:00

What happened to the other thread about school? It seems to be gone......does anyone know for sure if they are having it or not because we are waiting to find out to leave ourselves for work if we need to drop her off at school or not. Thanks alot!!!!

I think sometime when the facts beat the "official word" the censors take over on this site. I've heard it 10 times from the bus barn telling bus drivers to go home.

Yes they do. It would seem to be the fastest way and the first thing they would have some one do (update the website). My daughter was just telling me several of her facebook friends have said there is no school but I told her until I read it on the school website or see an official announcement on p.com there is.

It would have been better to know this last night. I wonder how many parents went to work today not knowing their kids would be home alone today? I didn't get the call until 8:46. Half of the school employees I called didn't know they weren't going to work yet.