Paulding.com

Not Will Avery website

That is a bad link. My virus detector just went crazy.

Mine's fine. I have every type of anti-virus you can think of. I had no problem. I've clicked on it five or six times. Must be on your end, you may already have a virus. ;)

Just opened it again, looks like some fun stuff for kiddos. :)

Dang Girl!

Eat a sammich or sumpin!

:rofl:

:pardon: :air_kiss:

How silly. You are really having to stretch...adding an "s" to the screen name of a poster looking for something incriminating.

i'm currently unstretchable.

and incriminating? nope.

really, really fun? yep.

what's that in your butt? a stick?

:pardon: :air_kiss:

i'm currently unstretchable.

and incriminating? nope.

really, really fun? yep.

what's that in your butt? a stick?

And you are welcome to having the honor of "having the last word" here, haha. What are you, twelve?

Twins...same here. I have absolutely no intention of getting into politics, etc., but I don't want somebody else using my name for nefarious purposes.

Mine is for professional reasons (I am in marketing, mostly internet), but I think that I pay $10/year and it automatically renews on my Amex...and it's one less thing I ever have to worry about!

This is an odd one. I made the site for the paulettebraddock.com site because whomever posted that site (Avery tells me he or his campaign did not do it) is not a political member here and then we get the Willavery.com site which is not political but rather the sale site for some kids book/activity sales outfit. If I left the link (I did a few) it is not because the site is to the Will Avery who is a member but to a non-political site. Wierd but if I killed the braddock site I felt compelled to destroy the link to this politically mute site.

My head is spinning, is all I can say.

pubby

This is an odd one. I made the site for the paulettebraddock.com site because whomever posted that site (Avery tells me he or his campaign did not do it) is not a political member here and then we get the Willavery.com site which is not political but rather the sale site for some kids book/activity sales outfit. If I left the link (I did a few) it is not because the site is to the Will Avery who is a member but to a non-political site. Wierd but if I killed the braddock site I felt compelled to destroy the link to this politically mute site.

pubby

Sorry, I'm not following you.

Pubby the post was just to let everyone see how ridiculous the braddock site was. It's not her site and the one here is not Will's. I think it's pretty close to the same idea. ;)

There was also some discussion about her not "saving" her name for herself. ;)

Pubby the post was just to let everyone see how ridiculous the braddock site was. It's not her site and the one here is not Will's. I think it's pretty close to the same idea. ;)

There was also some discussion about her not "saving" her name for herself. ;)

But willavery.com didn't have mug shots of Will Avery. I guess that would be a plus to any voter with common sense. ;)

pubby

I have some beautiful ocean front property in Kansas for sale...

I just checked: according to godaddy.com and networksolutions.com the url willavery.com is already taken. I'm not sure by who, but there was a Will Avery who played for the Minnesota Timberwolves from 1999-2002 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Avery_%28basketball%29). My guess is something with that.

Either way, fact is willavery.com is taken.

I just checked: according to godaddy.com and networksolutions.com the url willavery.com is already taken. I'm not sure by who, but there was a Will Avery who played for the Minnesota Timberwolves from 1999-2002 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Avery_%28basketball%29). My guess is something with that.

Either way, fact is willavery.com is taken.

Ummm that was the whole point of this thread...........if you check the OP, you'll find the link. :)

Silly little thread. :drinks:

Now how ridiculous is this?? Looks like Will didn't reserve his name either. LOL

www.willavery.com/

William Avery registered willavery.com in October 2006. However, this William Avery is a creator of educational children's music. Maybe he thought to register willavery.com to protect his name from a spoof site, perhaps after seeing that a Deborah Avery registered williamavery.com in June 2004.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENLdaz4A9Ps

Edited by Deputy Gomer Pyle

pubby

But we still don't understand Pubby's "explanation". Pubby, would you please clarify what you were trying to get across? You made the PauletteBraddock.com site? That's about all I can gather from your post.

And it's not Paulette's web site.........so why does the title suggest otherwise. Just like my thread wasn't Will's web site. :wacko:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, the site's favoritism is showing again. Things like this really take away the credibility of anything posted here.

Exactly! I see only one of the title's was edited. And they wonder why some won't come here. I'd say it's painfully obvious.