Paulding.com

Brandon Elsberry-age 16 possibly in danger. Was last known in the company of a 22 year old named kristie Bruce. He might be in the Macdonough area, or Alabama. Not sure of exact location, but if ANYONE hears from him or knows anyone who has, PLEASE call Cherokee Co. Sherriffs Dept. at 770 720 4883.

this is Brandon's mom, His name is Brandon Elsberry and he is missing. If anyone talks to him or see s him please contact the Cherokee County Georgia police department. He has been missing since Oct. 3rd and is with a 22 year old drug dealer. She is very dangerous for any teenager to be with. She already has the police after her before she picked up my son. PLEASE he is in danger HELP me if you can! CHEROKEE COUNTY GA (770)720-4883 Manson_4_life: HEY EVERYBODY this is manson 4 life MOM His name is Brandon Elsberry and he is missing. If anyone talks to him or see s him please contact the Cherokee County Georgia police department. He has been missing since Oct. 3rd and is with a 22 year old drug dealer. She is very dangerous for any teenager to be with. She already has the police after her before she picked up my son. PLEASE he is in danger HELP me if you can!

Edited by taterbug58

Any info on the woman? Car, last known address, relatives, schools, photo, arrests, anything that might be a clue about her? I'll search online but need a little more info to get started.

I had heard it was a white SUV. That is all I know. She may be from Macdonough(sp) Ga.She was recently out of jail for drugs.Sorry I know nothing more than this about her

Does she have a facebook or myspace page so I can get a look at her? I am still asking around, because the circle of friends is not all that big. One of them has got to know something, and I already told them to speak up if they know something. How old is Brandon by the way? A minor with a grown woman, is why I am asking.

Does she have a facebook or myspace page so I can get a look at her? I am still asking around, because the circle of friends is not all that big. One of them has got to know something, and I already told them to speak up if they know something. How old is Brandon by the way? A minor with a grown woman, is why I am asking.

He's 16. It's in one of the OP posts.

Edited by Lucky64

If this woman has been in trouble with the law before, is there a way to find her mug shot and get that out for people to see? Also, are there any pictures of Brandon without makeup or contacts? That way we can see what he might look like without it.

If this woman has been in trouble with the law before, is there a way to find her mug shot and get that out for people to see? Also, are there any pictures of Brandon without makeup or contacts? That way we can see what he might look like without it.

Here is a picture without his makeup.

post-41925-128647969672_thumb.jpg

With him being 16 and her being 22, she's in a world of trouble. GOOD!! If he would just call to ease many minds right now as to his safety, that would mean a world of difference. If she has a facebook page or myspace post the link here so everyone can get a good look at her as well. If this is indeed who he is suppose to be with, I'd personally like to see her mug all over the place. I have found the more exposure the more likely he is to call, as we have seen with other runaway cases here on pcom.

With him being 16 and her being 22, she's in a world of trouble. GOOD!! If he would just call to ease many minds right now as to his safety, that would mean a world of difference. If she has a facebook page or myspace post the link here so everyone can get a good look at her as well. If this is indeed who he is suppose to be with, I'd personally like to see her mug all over the place. I have found the more exposure the more likely he is to call, as we have seen with other runaway cases here on pcom.

I agree, but his mom has asked that her pic not be posted. Something about the Canton police wanting to contact her first. I don't understand! I'm beginning to think if Brandon was a weatlhy athlete type, we would probably have more media exposure. That is just how I am feeling right now. I wonder for instance if his poster showed him in a football jersey, would Kroger have allowed me to put up his pic. This is very maddening! It shouldn't matter what the boy's lifestyle, he is still a missing teen that people are frantic to find!!

OMG that is awesome news!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping: Like many others, I have been following the posts about Brandon and so glad, relieved, happy, excited, you know all the emotions, that he has been contacted and is hopefully on his way home. When he gets home, please make sure he knows just how people, family, friends and strangers have been so concerned about him. He's an important part of many people's lives. Let us all know when he is finally home and how he's doing.

OMG that is awesome news!!!clapping.gif:clapping:clapping.gif Like many others, I have been following the posts about Brandon and so glad, relieved, happy, excited, you know all the emotions, that he has been contacted and is hopefully on his way home. When he gets home, please make sure he knows just how people, family, friends and strangers have been so concerned about him. He's an important part of many people's lives. Let us all know when he is finally home and how he's doing.

Definately will do that!! Thanks for all the prayers!

I am happy that he is safe and that he was found, however, I'm not happy on what he put his family and friends through after being a run-away. ((Hugs)) to his family for being strong through all this!

I know what you mean.I don't know what I would have done if it had been My daughter

If I were his mom, as soon as I saw him, I'd hug him, smooch him all over his face, then kick his butt!!! I am glad he's safe, but that poor mother. I worry so much about my grandchildren every day and I can't imagine what I'd be going through if one of them just 'disappeared' for a few days.

so is Brandon back home now?

Meghan just called and she is about 5 minutes from getting to wherever she is supposed to pick him up. She will call me when they are close to home

I will be glad to hear when everyone is safely back home.

AMEN!!!!!

I agree, but his mom has asked that her pic not be posted. Something about the Canton police wanting to contact her first. I don't understand! I'm beginning to think if Brandon was a weatlhy athlete type, we would probably have more media exposure. That is just how I am feeling right now. I wonder for instance if his poster showed him in a football jersey, would Kroger have allowed me to put up his pic. This is very maddening! It shouldn't matter what the boy's lifestyle, he is still a missing teen that people are frantic to find!!

First I am so glad he has been heard from.

Second I was thinking the same thing. Actually when I first saw this thread there were 150 views and not ONE response. I was kind of ticked and disappointed in my fellow p.commers because I felt like the lack of response was due to his perceived life style based on his picture. Then when the whole not being allowed to put up posters thing came up I was livid and started to put something on here but backed off and wanted to keep the focus on finding him and not on how ignorant some people might be. Perhaps there is a policy at the stores about putting up posters but I do wonder if he was, like you said in a football uniform or a cute cheerleader would the posters/flyers have been allowed to be put up? I have a feeling the answer is yes. If that is indeed the case it is a sad day when you can hang a flyer up of a missing pet but not a teenage boy.

Anyways, like I said I am glad to hear he is SAFE and HOPEFULLY on his way home!

To begin with I want to say HUGE thank you to everyone who has posted their concern for Brandon. He is now on his way home!!!yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif Meghan just called to let me know he was in the car and they are on their way!! I talked to him for a minute to let him know how worried we have all been for him, BUT if he ever does that again I will snatch him baldheaded!!!!