Paulding.com

If anyone is interested I am gonna go and get a load of blueberry plants for fall planting. I sold out real quick in the spring, and have had a lot of people wanting them again. I will not get too many more than those that are requested before I go. So if you are interested now is the time to let me know. I will be getting both Southern Highbush and Rabbit eyes.

the Rabbit eyes are either Brightwell or Powder Blue- 1 gallon $4 and the 3 gallons $10..

The southern highbush are Emerald or Rebel- 1 gallon $4 and 3 gallon $10..

The 3 gallons I got last year were a good deal larger than the gallon sized ones!

Many of the ones sold this spring produced a few berries, so it wont take long for you to have yourself all the blueberry pies and jelly you could want!

Just let me know...I will probably go down in mid spetember to get them...

THanks

crap. i know nothing about them, but want them.

care to give a crash course?

I want some too.

Blueberry bushes can even be snuck into your landscaping. They make beautiful bushes and have great fall colors.

They thrive in acidic soil, so pinestraw is the perfect mulch for them. Some varities will get pretty big, so consider that when thinking about where to put them. Blueberries are pretty carefree, as far as pests or pruning go. They like full sun, but a tolerant of some partial day shading. It is important to get several varities, as some will produce earlier (more likely to get bit back by late frost) and some will produce later to extend the crop later into the summer. Some varieties will have larger berries, some smaller but more flavorful.

Are blueberries self pollinating or do you have to plant multiple.

I'll definitely take a 3 gallon or 2.

LOL!! No the bees do it.

I've never only had one bush, so I don't know honestly.

The bluberries do not all ripen at one time so 2 bushes is not a lot of blueberries.

Edited by krwills

Good description!

I want some too.

Blueberry bushes can even be snuck into your landscaping. They make beautiful bushes and have great fall colors.

They thrive in acidic soil, so pinestraw is the perfect mulch for them. Some varities will get pretty big, so consider that when thinking about where to put them. Blueberries are pretty carefree, as far as pests or pruning go. They like full sun, but a tolerant of some partial day shading. It is important to get several varities, as some will produce earlier (more likely to get bit back by late frost) and some will produce later to extend the crop later into the summer. Some varieties will have larger berries, some smaller but more flavorful.

They do better if you have more than one bush..They also do better if you have a couple of varities to cross pollinate!

Cool, I was thinking there were some fruits that had to plant multiple of them for them to produce.

I'd prefer 10 bushes :) But I have no idea where I'd put them.

Are you actually near Cedarcrest road? I can tell you where to go look at some mature bushes, so you can have a better idea of what they will look like. It may spark some ideas for you.

I am not kidding about the fall color thet produce. It is fantastic, bright reds, floresent orange, just beautiful!

The leaves are tiny too, so they do not make a mess.

Are you actually near Cedarcrest road? I can tell you where to go look at some mature bushes, so you can have a better idea of what they will look like. It may spark some ideas for you.

I am not kidding about the fall color thet produce. It is fantastic, bright reds, floresent orange, just beautiful!

Tell me. I am on Cedarcrest. I want to see. Please Please!!!

• Like 1

I am, I live just across from Seven Hills.

• Like 1

I have four bushes that the previous owners planted...they are up against the house on the south side. They receive partial shade, and that protects them, too, from late frosts, etc. Anyhoo, they are MARVELOUS. The bushes themselves are gorgeous plants, and color in fall is indeed lovely. Mine are in loamy slightly acidic soil, and they are humongous. They are as tall as the eaves of the house, and would grow taller, but I keep pruning back. (Read Walter Reeves or somebody to see how to prune correctly to not adversely affect berry production.) I think the most I've ever gotten in a season was eight quarts.

NC-17, with your gardening skills, I should think you'd love these things.

LOL!! No the bees do it.

I've never only had one bush, so I don't know honestly.

The bluberries do not all ripen at one time so 2 bushes is not a lot of blueberries.

I have the one bush you gave us in the front yard in front of the porch. It produced tons of berries this year.. :)

I have the one bush you gave us in the front yard in front of the porch. It produced tons of berries this year.. :)

AAAHHHHH! Yes, one of the benefits, they produces shoots that can be transplated or given away. :wub:

I was able to go to my Mom's and pick about a gallon and a half, from bushes I had given her, too.

Believe me if my daughter-in-law can grow them ANYONE can grow them!!

Love ya Sweetie! :lol:

personal favorite are the rabbit eye. you could do two re and one shb...What size do yo want?

I want some! When we owned a place at Lake Weiss, we had 2 bushes. The kids loved blueberry pancakes! I'll take 3. I'm not sure about which varieties, I don't know what we had before.

Got ya down...thanks!

We would be interested in buying 3 of the 3 gallon.

Ok...I have gotten all of your orders written down if you have posted here or pm'd me...I would like to have all the orders in during the next couple of weeks, so if you know what you want let me know so I make sure I have yours down.

Need to know what kind you want

We would be interested in buying 3 of the 3 gallon.

Still want 3 ...Rabbit Eye?(3 gallon correct?)

I want some! When we owned a place at Lake Weiss, we had 2 bushes. The kids loved blueberry pancakes! I'll take 3. I'm not sure about which varieties, I don't know what we had before.

How many would you like?

Cool, I was thinking there were some fruits that had to plant multiple of them for them to produce.

I'd prefer 10 bushes :) But I have no idea where I'd put them.

let me know sizes and type

I want some too bit have no clue where too even plant them or anything. But I would like maybe 3 bushes.

Rabbit Eye?

I want some, definately. Probably 3 of the 3 gallon, but I dont know which kind. I'm not sure of the difference. Please keep me posted!

Thank you!

personal favorite are the rabbit eye. you could do two re and one shb...What size do yo want?

Got ya down...thanks!

Ok...I have gotten all of your orders written down if you have posted here or pm'd me...I would like to have all the orders in during the next couple of weeks, so if you know what you want let me know so I make sure I have yours down.

Need to know what kind you want

Still want 3 ...Rabbit Eye?(3 gallon correct?)

How many would you like?

let me know sizes and type

Rabbit Eye?

2 rabbit eye, 1 of the other, 3 gal size THANKS!