Paulding.com

Election Results Link

Looks like Beverly, Jason, Adam Gregory and Chad Plumley are out. Runoffs for quite a few........it's gonna get ugly. :pardon:

CC, P2 - R REP

Polling ABM AIP PRO Total

Number of Precincts 5 5 5 5 5

Precincts Reporting 0 5 5 0 5 100.0 %

Times Counted (Reg. Voters 13655) 0 62 520 0 582 4.3 %

Total Votes 0 61 504 0 565

BEVERLY COCHRAN 0 36 222 0 258 45.66%

ADAM GREGORY 0 4 52 0 56 9.91%

TODD POWNALL 0 21 230 0 251 44.42%

This is what I saw for post 2. Beverly looks ahead to me, but I could be reading it wrong.

*** Posted as someone replied they have not counted all votes.

Edited by bellaprincess

CC, P2 - R REP

Polling ABM AIP PRO Total

Number of Precincts 5 5 5 5 5

Precincts Reporting 0 5 5 0 5 100.0 %

Times Counted (Reg. Voters 13655) 0 62 520 0 582 4.3 %

Total Votes 0 61 504 0 565

BEVERLY COCHRAN 0 36 222 0 258 45.66%

ADAM GREGORY 0 4 52 0 56 9.91%

TODD POWNALL 0 21 230 0 251 44.42%

This is what I saw for post 2. Beverly looks ahead to me, but I could be reading it wrong.

*** Posted as someone replied they have not counted all votes.

Yea, I edited my post. I feel pretty dumb right now. :blush:

SO we really don't know anything for sure then??

If we have 71,000 registered voters and let's say for the sake of numbers about 20% of them voted (typical for a primary election) we should be seeing a more accurate count when we near the 20% mark. Don't know for sure that 20% voted; however, I'm pretty sure that more than 4.8% of the registered voters have voted.

I don't remember it ever taking this long....................:unsure:

in 2008 there was 29 Precincts this year there is only 14, at 9:35pm only 4 of 14 Precincts are reporting. i agree it is slow... it would seem with everything being computerize, the results should only take 30 minutes.

Edited by Bushmonkey

Nah! It is all very confusing! Pubby's numbers do not match these, so I really have no clue!

That's because we are using two different ways of getting the data.

The folks at the courthouse have to wait on the data from the precincts and then count them.

I had folks at several of the precincts getting that information.

What I'm missing are the absentee and early voting figures which are about 3000-4000 votes, I am to understand.

So, actually, I've got info that the county hasn't counted yet and the county has info I've not counted yet.

I do have the final, apparently, for Post II.

It will all sort out.

pubby

According to Fox 5 run off between Plumley and Lane. :)

How could these numbers be right? That is not a correct amount of votes, is it?

Candidate Votes Vote %

Chad Plumley 138 46%

Drew Lane (Incumbent) 101 33%

Dick Donovan 64 21% Precincts reporting: 100%

How could these numbers be right? That is not a correct amount of votes, is it?

Candidate Votes Vote %

Chad Plumley 138 46%

Drew Lane (Incumbent) 101 33%

Dick Donovan 64 21% Precincts reporting: 100%

Just posting what I saw, it could be wrong. :unsure:

:drinks:

We can only hope. :wub:

According to Fox 5 run off between Plumley and Lane for DA. smile.gif

Well then they have it wrong. DA's. :-)

It will be a runoff between Donovan with 38.5% and Lane with 37.1%. Plumley pulling up 3rd.

That's with 85% of precincts reporting. Of course that could change but most media outlets would project a winner (runoff in this case) with that percentage.

O.M.G.

I can't believe those fools re-elected that crazy man Hank Johnson.

Those voters are the same fools who voted for Cynthia McKinney. Go figure.

Well then they have it wrong. DA's. :-)

It will be a runoff between Donovan with 38.5% and Lane with 37.1%. Plumley pulling up 3rd.

That's with 85% of precincts reporting. Of course that could change but most media outlets would project a winner (runoff in this case) with that percentage.

Those voters are the same fools who voted for Cynthia McKinney. Go figure.

The bright side is Hank is too stupid to get anything accomplished.

Folks:

We had folks in the field getting the data off the doors.

Our figures are pretty doggone accurate despite some of the curves the Voting board threw at us (it was easy to double-count the absentee and early voting numbers)

With early voting and absentee counts plus 14 of the 16 precincts reporting we have Donovan leading with 4199 votes (40.39%) to Lanes 3772 votes (36.28%) and Plumley's 23.3%. No way is Plumley in the runoff.

I can't say if a person might have transposed a number or two but are totals are pretty doggone close ... and are ahead of the other local reporting agencies.

pubby

OK, can someone explain to me how with electronic voting and reporting that they can still have only counted 10 of 14 voting sites? :wacko:

Hmmm. Thinking about it I wonder if they can't get their vote totals to tally up and since these crappy voting machines don't have a paper trail, they are are having a hard time finding the error.

Hmmm. Thinking about it I wonder if they can't get their vote totals to tally up and since these crappy voting machines don't have a paper trail, they are are having a hard time finding the error.

It sounds like it.

What the hell? Paulding County voters have some strange criteria when it comes to selecting a state representative. Now I am in a position to back Paulette Braddock and if that fails, Will Avery. There is no way in hell that I am going to sit still and let the rest of the state think that I am being represented by Daniel Stout.

• Like 1

OK, can someone explain to me how with electronic voting and reporting that they can still have only counted 10 of 14 voting sites? :wacko:

The precincts have voting machines that use memory cards to store the votes. Those cards have to be carefully accounted for at the precinct with checks and balances for totals completed before they come back to the main tallying site. If there are any discrepencies or problems they would need to be worked out prior to leaving the voting place. Once all of the totals are balanced, they are delivered to the election office, where the hundreds of individual cards have to be inserted and read into the state election system. Any kind of technical issues can cause delays at this point, and as with any technology, issues usually arise. Plus every step in the process has multiple checks and double checks to insure the validity and integrity of the ballots along the way.

So even though it is "electronic" it still isn't "instant".

-PM