Paulding.com

BROOKE'S SALVAGE IS MOVING!

We just wanted to let all our wonderful customers know that we are moving up the road to the Paulding Plaza. From our old store take a left out of the parking lot going back towards the Kroger. When you get to the red light go straight, we will be in the shopping center behind Huddle House where the old theatre used to be in between The Endless Yard Sale and Tequilas. We will be suite 330. You will now be able to shop in a fully air conditioned building with wider aisles. We hope that this move will make your shopping experience more enjoyable!!

Thanks

Stephanie, Kirby, and our wonderful employees.

hope this one is cleaner than your other location. not trying to be combative but I was really offput by the lack of cleanliness and the disorganization of the current location. i know a lot of people who feel this way. maybe take this as some friendly advice? :pardon:

• Like 7

hope this one is cleaner than your other location. not trying to be combative but I was really offput by the lack of cleanliness and the disorganization of the current location. i know a lot of people who feel this way. maybe take this as some friendly advice? :pardon:

DR:

It will be a much nicer environment and I expect a lot of folks, who were put off by the old location, will give the New Brooks Salvage a second chance.

The old facility was an issue and I fully expect your criticisms are something they understand fully and have been working hard to improve. (I suspect they may have been in the old building until now because of a lease. I know that I supported them and visited the old facility often. I do endorse the idea of full AC though!

pubby

PS: I'm going to let you slide on the rule that you don't rain on a CM's parade by posting negatively but please do try to restrain yourself in the future. The folks at Brooks Salvage are great people out working hard to make a living. I hate it they had the problems with the building they had and I understand folks being reluctant to shop there ... but it wasn't because of the personalities of the owners. They always struck me as trying hard to do their best in a tough situation.

Actually I found the old location to be greatly improved after comments were made here awhile back. It was obvious that everyone there had been working very hard.

DR:

It will be a much nicer environment and I expect a lot of folks, who were put off by the old location, will give the New Brooks Salvage a second chance.

The old facility was an issue and I fully expect your criticisms are something they understand fully and have been working hard to improve. (I suspect they may have been in the old building until now because of a lease. I know that I supported them and visited the old facility often. I do endorse the idea of full AC though!

pubby

PS: I'm going to let you slide on the rule that you don't rain on a CM's parade by posting negatively but please do try to restrain yourself in the future. The folks at Brooks Salvage are great people out working hard to make a living. I hate it they had the problems with the building they had and I understand folks being reluctant to shop there ... but it wasn't because of the personalities of the owners. They always struck me as trying hard to do their best in a tough situation.

Sorry, I stand warned. I look forward to checking out the new sight. :drinks:

The folks at Brooke's are absolutely wonderful. I could give a laundry list of items I bought on the cheap over the past year or so.

Congrats on the move! You guys deserve far nicer digs.

Let me know if you ever do a promo at the new Rockmart location. It would be a nice excuse for some mild travel.

Thank you everyone for your support and constructive critism. We tried our best with what we had for the last year and a new and hopefully better opportunity has finally presented itself to us. It was a crazy year between the flood in September, trying to please the Dept of Agriculture with what we had to work with, plus little Ms. Cora who arrived in April. We hope to see you all soon and FYI anybody who has a place out on lake Weiss...come visit us on the Chesnut Bypass in Centre...

Thanks

Stephanie, Kirby, Savannah, Cora, and our WONDERFUL employees

Thank you everyone for your support and constructive critism. We tried our best with what we had for the last year and a new and hopefully better opportunity has finally presented itself to us. It was a crazy year between the flood in September, trying to please the Dept of Agriculture with what we had to work with, plus little Ms. Cora who arrived in April. We hope to see you all soon and FYI anybody who has a place out on lake Weiss...come visit us on the Chesnut Bypass in Centre...

Thanks

Stephanie, Kirby, Savannah, Cora, and our WONDERFUL employees

CONGRATS on the move and Cora is BEAUTIFUL! :wub:

you and Kirby did well! :drinks:

I went by this morning but I could not tell if you were open or not.. so when do you officially open?

I just had someone come in that had been over there this morning. She said the lady told her Monday.