Paulding.com

We need your input!

Winter is gone, thank goodness! And when the seasons change, people's tastes seem to change, too. Warm weather makes us not want heavier flavors. So, can you all tell us what spring flavors you like? We are looking for ideas for things to make at the bakery. Cakes, cookies, treats, etc.

Don't forget we now have chicken and pasta salads.

Coconut. It doesn't seem to matter what time of year it is, a fluffy mound of whipped frosting covered in coconut can be applied to any baked good and I'd eat it all in seconds. And coconut is a good spring flavor. You should think about making pina colada cupcakes. Or key lime with coconut. YUM YUM YUM.

I love that you guys are doing so well. I wish I got to your part of the county more often. Keep up the good work.

I've been CRAVING coconut cream pie...finally got some for Easter...it was AWESOME!! So I second the coconut motion and want to add Pineapple!

My husband had been wanting a coconut cream pie also.. hmmm.... maybe I should ask him if he has something to tell me :rofl:

My husband had been wanting a coconut cream pie also.. hmmm.... maybe I should ask him if he has something to tell me :rofl:

LOL

I think lemon is a good spring flavor. I love lemon anything.

Those Key Lime cupcakes are wonderful! Are you going to have those all the time, or were they just for March?

Ohhh... I just thought of maybe a lemon meringue cupcake... kind of like the key lime cupcakes are made. yummmm.

reading this made me go to DQ and I ordered a Boston Cream Pie Blizzard.

The lady thought I was :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

She said, Don't you mean a Banana Cream Pie Blizzard

I apologized for being difficult :rolleyes: and ordered

a Banana Cream Pie Blizzard. :pardon:

So, I would like to see some sort of Boston Cream something. :drinks:

Do you Make Homemade Chocolate pie? I have been wanting one.

Yes. Janice makes a homemade chocolate chess pie. We sell lots of them.

LOL

I think lemon is a good spring flavor. I love lemon anything.

Those Key Lime cupcakes are wonderful! Are you going to have those all the time, or were they just for March?

Ohhh... I just thought of maybe a lemon meringue cupcake... kind of like the key lime cupcakes are made. yummmm.

I was going to make some mini lemon bundt cakes yesterday but ran out of time. lol. I like your idea of lemon cupcakes. And we will keep making key lime cupcakes. We have so many people that still come in wanting them.

Hahaha! you never know... I haven't even thought about a coconut cream pie. hmmmm, good idea.

i love ya'lls cheese cake, i think you should sell it by the slice

Caleb made a cheesecake and put it in the case yesterday. He told me not to sell it whole because you wanted a slice. I am thinking he doesn't trust me with his cheesecakes, because he sliced it before he left. lol,Big ole slices, too! Want me to set you aside a slice? (or two)

Coconut. It doesn't seem to matter what time of year it is, a fluffy mound of whipped frosting covered in coconut can be applied to any baked good and I'd eat it all in seconds. And coconut is a good spring flavor. You should think about making pina colada cupcakes. Or key lime with coconut. YUM YUM YUM.

I love that you guys are doing so well. I wish I got to your part of the county more often. Keep up the good work.

Thanks mark! We almost always have coconut cupcakes, so if you just by chance get over to Ridge Road, stop in. I made pin colada cupcakes last year. I will have to dig out my recipe.

Raspberries! Strawberry cupcakes. Maybe the coconut cupcakes with whipped icing. I don't care for the icing on the coconut cupcakes you make, a bit too sweet for me.

You should make some tarts too! yum.

We make whipped icing, too. So if you ever want a coconut cupcake with whipped icing, just call ahead and we will make it for you. I LOVE raspberries. Anything with raspberries. And I am making a fresh strawberry dessert today!

reading this made me go to DQ and I ordered a Boston Cream Pie Blizzard.

The lady thought I was :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

She said, Don't you mean a Banana Cream Pie Blizzard

I apologized for being difficult :rolleyes: and ordered

a Banana Cream Pie Blizzard. :pardon:

So, I would like to see some sort of Boston Cream something. :drinks:

How about a boston cream cupcake? We can make a whole Boston Cream Pie if you ever want to order one.

I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID HE'S THINKING ABOUT GETTING A WHOLE ONE

.LOL.

haha. Tell him to call and order it before Caleb leaves for the day if he wants it this weekend. He is my cheesecake maker.