Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Foster

Shawn James Foster, infant son of Anthony Ray Foster and Jamie Ann Brinckman passed away on Tuesday, December 15, 2009. He was born on Saturday, December 12, 2009 in Austell, GA.

Surviving other than his parents are his grandparents, Randy & Shari Heyob of Dallas, James Brinckman of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Doyle & Maxine Mooney of Acworth; Aunts, Shawna Brinckman of Dallas and Courtney Foster of Dallas; Uncles, Adam Brinckman of Elkhart, Indiana and Josh Massey of Dallas.

Graveside services will be held on Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. from Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

The Little family sends our prayers. We are very sorry for your loss. We lost our 2 week old daughter in July and know the pain you are going through. Please keep the faith and know that you are loved. Not just by God, but also by your friends, family and community.

God Bless You all.

Paul, Callie, and Titus Little

Anthony and Jamie, I was sad to hear about your terrible loss. A death of a child is an unbearable sorrow that no parent should ever have to endure. Please know you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep this young couple in your prayers. The father is my Son-In-Law's older brother.