Paulding.com

Rodney's BBQ

For the rest of this week our NEW HOPE location is offering a .99 Sausage Biscuit! Come in for a homemade biscuit that is delicious by itself but add our fresh country sausage to it and ...... what a wonderful breakfast. We open at 7 am so come in and start your day off right!

Watch for special biscuit offers every week :)

See ya at Rodney's!

Inquiring minds want to know........How late do you serve breakfast??? For those of us who do not get out until late morning and have difficulty getting a good breakfast.

We serve breakfast until 11 but if you are a little later than this you can always ask if we have breakfast still available.

good grief! we had breakfast there on saturday. anyone that can leave that place hungry has something wrong with them. i wanted to clean my plate, cause everything tasted sooooo good, but had to put my fork down half way through. i was stuffed!

good grief! we had breakfast there on saturday. anyone that can leave that place hungry has something wrong with them. i wanted to clean my plate, cause everything tasted sooooo good, but had to put my fork down half way through. i was stuffed!

Rodney's goal is for you to leave satisfied. Glad to hear it is working!

i hadn't been that satisfied since...well, you uh, don't need to hear about all that. :blush:

:lol:

I get a city ham biscuit there about 4 times a week. They are great and the service is always awesome.

Well thank you! Watch for more biscuit specials in the coming weeks.

Just got back from going thru the drive thru and getting saugage biscuits at the Hiram's Rodney's! YUM! Thanks Rodney and Tammy for having the special at the Hiram location too! Oh, and Tina is the =@

Thanks for the business and thanks for Lucy too. She is sitting in my lap right now :wub: