Paulding.com

Bumble Bee Bakery Open Tomorrow!

The bees are buzzing, the ovens are hot, the treats are sweet, and the doors will soon be open. After weeks of anticipation, preparation, and perspiration the Bumble Bee Bakery will be open tomorrow November 14th at 8:00am. Be sure to stop by and see us for our first day in business and make history at the new Hiram cornerstone bakery. Come get your taste of honey for the first time at the Bumble Bee Bakery tomorrow.

The bees are buzzing, the ovens are hot, the treats are sweet, and the doors will soon be open. After weeks of anticipation, preparation, and perspiration the Bumble Bee Bakery will be open tomorrow November 14th at 8:00am. Be sure to stop by and see us for our first day in business and make history at the new Hiram cornerstone bakery. Come get your taste of honey for the first time at the Bumble Bee Bakery tomorrow.

YUM!!! I'm not sure what time I'll be by, but I will definitely see you sometime tomorrow!! I'm also texting some of my neighbors to let them know that you're opening tomorrow so hopefully you will see them too.

On Ridge Road, coming from 92, it's just before you get to Ridge Rd. Baptist Church and the ballpark and is on the right side of the road in the same place that Maran's used to be (and several versions of a country store before that).