Paulding.com

Man Vs food callenge Video In paulding

You have got to be kidding. That poor guy. :o I wouldn't let no one go through that. :nea: Dang that Poor guy.

We at vitos do not reccomend taking the challenge unless you are a professional eater...Training to be a professional eater... a masochist ... or you stayed at a holiday in express the night before...

The young man who stepped up to the challenge had planned this for some time. We actually got the idea for the challenge by a pcommer who made the comment in an earlier post he could handle 4 burgers no problem!!!

We do figure someone will eventually tackle this gastronomic feat at some point.. I am currently designing a T-shirt to go along with the posting of the picture on the championship belt.

4 double bacon cheesburgers don't sound like much.... BUT THE VIDEO PROVES OUR BURGERS ARE THE REAL DEAL... No one has to aske where the meat is...

We at vitos do not reccomend taking the challenge unless you are a professional eater...Training to be a professional eater... a masochist ... or you stayed at a holiday in express the night before...

The young man who stepped up to the challenge had planned this for some time. We actually got the idea for the challenge by a pcommer who made the comment in an earlier post he could handle 4 burgers no problem!!!

We do figure someone will eventually tackle this gastronomic feat at some point.. I am currently designing a T-shirt to go along with the posting of the picture on the championship belt.

4 double bacon cheesburgers don't sound like much.... BUT THE VIDEO PROVES OUR BURGERS ARE THE REAL DEAL... No one has to aske where the meat is...

I didn't see this challenge on your menu...what's the actual offer (aside from bragging rights of being a pig :rofl: ? ) What's the cost of these burgers individually and what's the cost of the challenge? Will you comp the meal if you complete the challenge? Looks like fun (except for the bucket lol...). Admittedly, those burgers looker REALLY good..or maybe I'm just hungry...hmmm

I didn't see this challenge on your menu...what's the actual offer (aside from bragging rights of being a pig :rofl: ? ) What's the cost of these burgers individually and what's the cost of the challenge? Will you comp the meal if you complete the challenge? Looks like fun (except for the bucket lol...). Admittedly, those burgers looker REALLY good..or maybe I'm just hungry...hmmm

Sorry for the confusion we explained it the video ... The Menu has recently been updated in the cafe and on the website. But you are right we should clarify..

The challenge is to eat 4 Bypass burgers and sides in the top three times.... If you make the top 3 you receive the meal free as well as bet immortalized on our championship wall...Bragging rights... We are designing a Free t-shirt to make your friends jealous... :lol: We are open to different t-shirt ideas i am thinking a lifeguard style shirt that says quadruple bypass survivor Vito's Cafe...

Currently any time under 2 hours would qualify since no one has actually succeeded in the challenge

IF you successfully eat 4 burgers 4 sides and 4 pickle spears... the meal is obviuosly on the house. If you fail to complete the challenge we just charge for the 4 burgers...

The cost of one ByPass burger which includes a side and a pickle is $6.79 a great price for a 1/2 lb. of meat half dozen pieces of bacon and your choice of chips/pasta salad/coleslaw

At least if you win the Carnivore Challenge they give you $250.

how much is the pizza if you lose?

This challenge is for glory... not money.... We have a rule not to pay people to eat our food.. They should want to eat it because its delicious :p

but we will put up your picture and make a T-shirt

4 burgers shouldn't bethat big of a deal...

Many restaurant eating challenges are for a t-shirt and bragging rights.

That guy would likely have done better if he'd gone with water instead of Cokes.

I agree we did recommend water....the carbonation surely didn't help his cause..

note to self: stick with their panini and only one at a time.

If you like our paninis you should try our new italian pork panini... We rub a garlic stuffed pork roast in italian seasoning then slow cook it in red wine...shred it then pile it on our ciabatta bread and press it with melted mozzarella...

DELICIOUS!!!

I agree we did recommend water....the carbonation surely didn't help his cause..

I disagree. The carbonation would help to, uh, relieve pressure.

I would eat swiftly enough to get the densest stuff in first. Forget the chips and such until later - They will swell up. After eating the dense stuff (Burger pattie, bacon), in about 30 minutes, then I would go for the less dense stuff (Veggies, then chips, then bun) over a period of the next hour and a half. No more liquid than necessary, and carbonated at that. It would be boring video. I would use every minute wisely.

Then I would win.

Then I would go outside and die. Wearing my T-Shirt.

I would eat swiftly enough to get the densest stuff in first. Forget the chips and such until later - They will swell up. After eating the dense stuff (Burger pattie, bacon), in about 30 minutes, then I would go for the less dense stuff (Veggies, then chips, then bun) over a period of the next hour and a half. No more liquid than necessary, and carbonated at that. It would be boring video. I would use every minute wisely.

Then I would win.

So what day shall we all gather to watch you make your run at it?

I could so eat all of those burgers with no problem. I eat like 2 grown men. Lol. :mellow:

After seeing the origional post my family went on Saturday for lunch. We had the Philly subs and since my wife is from the Philly area we must say this is the closest we have found to a Philly sub in this area. Prices are great and food is EXCELELNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the origional post we are hooked

Then I would win.

So when r u comming in to win the t-shirt.... I want to be sure the camera is charged up.. so everyone can see you do this...

i like your style ... You need a plan to do this

Please let us know what you think....

No problem...

First off it is very clean and nice place.

We had a real good waitress and she was cute too! :lol:

I had the pizza, even though I like thin crust, the pizza was good and a nice large portion.

The sweet tea was the bomb, (still sippin it)

And we also tried some gelato(sp?) ice cream, it was tasty, just too cold for me right now.

I will be going back, wanna try the subs, they look mighty fine!!

Edited by Whoa Willie
No problem...

First off it is very clean and nice place.

We had a real good waitress and she was cute too! :lol:

I had the pizza, even though I like thin crust, the pizza was good and a nice large portion.

The sweet tea was the bomb, (still sippin it)

And we also tried some gelato(sp?) ice cream, it was tasty, just too cold for me right now.

I will be going back, wanna try the subs, they look mighty fine!!

Happy you had a nice experience... Our pizza is unique... It is a Ciabatta crust not thin but still crispy.. We try to offer food that you cant find anywhere else at a reasonable price.

As for our subs.. All of our meats and chesses are sliced fresh...

The gelato is real Italian ice cream made with no hormones and never pumped up with air. We only use fresh fruits nuts and real chocolates... A little goes a long way!! But I am with you on the cold ... I am sticking to hot chocolate...or an espresso coffee or specialty tea these days... Or a scoop of gelato over a hot brownie...

Thanks for stopping by... We also have a gift shop for the holidays

I am gonna have to try you out... do you have salads?

They have wonderful salads! I have never been disappointed there!

They are just so far from where I have to be in the county I don't get to enjoy their food as much as I want to.

The owners are really great people that know the restaurant business inside and out, they run a tight ship when it comes to quality and cleanliness.

They have wonderful salads! I have never been disappointed there!

They are just so far from where I have to be in the county I don't get to enjoy their food as much as I want to.

The owners are really great people that know the restaurant business inside and out, they run a tight ship when it comes to quality and cleanliness.

We have many healthy options such as salads and grilled wraps.... We also recently added a full pasta menu... If you check out our website by clicking below or friend us on face book we have more info..

Vito - each burger is 1/2Lb of meat before cooking with 6 strips of bacon correct? Wish I lived in PC - no issue finishing that.

The kid went wrong from the start - no coke, that is obvious, only water and not much of that.

You should get the coleslaw as the side item and put it on the burger which should be cooked medium to keep it juice so you don't fill up on liquid keeping your mouth from getting dry. Also NO toppings, mustard can mess with ya. You also have to "squessh" the buns - get the air out of them so they don't expand.

Amatuers I tell ya. :lol:

Vito - each burger is 1/2Lb of meat before cooking with 6 strips of bacon correct? Wish I lived in PC - no issue finishing that.

The kid went wrong from the start - no coke, that is obvious, only water and not much of that.

You should get the coleslaw as the side item and put it on the burger which should be cooked medium to keep it juice so you don't fill up on liquid keeping your mouth from getting dry. Also NO toppings, mustard can mess with ya. You also have to "squessh" the buns - get the air out of them so they don't expand.

Amatuers I tell ya. :lol:

Yep it's a pound of ground sausage a 1lb of ground beef 2 dozen pieces of bacon... 4 buns a small salad of fixins.... and 8 slices of cheese

I don't recommend the challenge unless you have a tape worm ...but i do recommend the burger...

We have a large assortment of burgers!

My favorite is the brunch burger It is topped with an egg or the basil pesto burger it has grilled artichokes and basil pesto sauce...check out our website for the menu