Paulding.com

MISSING PERSON FOUND HIM

Has anyone seen Tommy McBrayer? He is the fellow that wears the overalls and hangs out in Hiram. You may have seen him on Atlanta Hwy and Azalea Dr. waving at cars in the mornings. If so could you please give us a call at 770-445-5008?

Thanks!

Is this the tall older man that wears an orange hat usually? If so, I saw him on Bill Carruth near the water deptartment around 10am.

Is this the tall older man that wears an orange hat usually? If so, I saw him on Bill Carruth near the water deptartment around 10am.

No that is Mr. Croker.

Thanks

Tommy hangs out with us a lot at the funeral home and we are really worried about him. Please be looking for him.

Thank you!

Edited by troublefree

I know Tommy from some of his hang outs around Hiram. I just saw the Nixle alert and I called my husband so he'll be on the look out on the way home. He is also calling a couple of our friends that know Tommy as well, so they know to keep an eye out.

I really hope he is found safe soon.

Freebird - where do you see that it is no longer valid? I clicked the link, but it says that the alert was sent out for the second time at 1:08 for a larger area.... Am I doing something wrong?

I just got my alert.

the link that CPL Gurley had posted when to a link that said the alert was no longer valid. I guess it was being updated with the "sent to wider audience" addition. I found the updated link and posted it. The link that CPL Gurley posted now goes to the updated information.

the link that CPL Gurley had posted when to a link that said the alert was no longer valid. I guess it was being updated with the "sent to wider audience" addition. I found the updated link and posted it. The link that CPL Gurley posted no goes to the updated information.

Gotcha - that makes sense now that I just realized that you posted the same time that the 2nd alert came thru. I just saw in the other thread that CPL Gurley noted that he has not been found.

Edited by MrsB
the link that CPL Gurley had posted when to a link that said the alert was no longer valid. I guess it was being updated with the "sent to wider audience" addition. I found the updated link and posted it. The link that CPL Gurley posted no goes to the updated information.

If it's still valid and hes still missing, you might want to go edit your post where you said he was found.

Yes he is still missing

Cp Gurley posted this in the other topic:

I have NOT posted in any thread that he has been located. We are responding to "sighting" reports and hope to have him located soon. He is still reported as missing for now....

Not sure now. I could have sworn I saw a "found" comment! If this is not true please make the correction... :blush:

When he is found Pubby will edit the title of the post maybe even close the thread and start a new one about him being found.

Officer Gurley is in contact with Pubby, the only official word about the status of the missing person will come from Pubby or officer Gurley.

When he is found Pubby will edit the title of the post maybe even close the thread and start a new one about him being found.

Officer Gurley is in contact with Pubby, the only official word about the status of the missing person will come from Pubby or officer Gurley.

I am sorry for the confusion, it was not intentional. Please accept my apologies...

Since Pubby's thread is up why don't you make this one go away to avoid confusion on whether or not he has been found. Just thinking out loud.