Paulding.com

JACKET AND MATCHING PURSE

Here are some pics. of a jacket and a matching purse for a special lady I have had the honor of meeting, and let me tell you see is a fighter and a survivor.

She has told people about these jasckets and took orders herself for 30 plus of them.

HUGS

JACKET_FRONT.JPG

JAACKET_BACK.JPG

PURSE_FRONT.JPG

PURSE_BACK.JPG

Thanks everyone, I have all the awareness ribbons, in every color that they represent.

And these jackets are very nice, once I saw them I ordered me one.

That's one of my problems, I will order something for someone and I like it then I have to get me one. :D

I would love to get one of those for my mom. Where can I get one?

I order the jackets and then do the embroidery on them, I also make the purse and all the embroidery. which one did you want?

you can send me a pm if you want.

Thanks

I order the jackets and then do the embroidery on them, I also make the purse and all the embroidery. which one did you want?

you can send me a pm if you want.

Thanks

I like them both. She is a ten year survivor this year. She has a birthday coming up and I think that she would love them. Could you pm me with details.

Thanks

AWESOME!!! Your talent is beyond all imagination. I will keep that in mind for Christmas gifts - with Cystic Fibrosis ribbon and quote.

You know I have those bags I was going to have you embroidery for Christmas and this gives me a different dynamic with them.

Tona what color is the ribbon that you have for lung cancer?

I will have to get out my list of colors and see, as soon as I find in in all this ( you have seen my shop ) lol I will try and get it to you tonight.

I like them both. She is a ten year survivor this year. She has a birthday coming up and I think that she would love them. Could you pm me with details.

Thanks

Sending pm ,thanks

I love those...

If I ever get a tat that is what I want, except I want the ribbon to be pearl white or turquise for lung cancer.

ME TOO, LR!!!!!

BTW - those are awesome - I think I'll tell DH - maybe he'll order me one (or both) :lol:

Edited by msflyfisher
AWESOME!!! Your talent is beyond all imagination. I will keep that in mind for Christmas gifts - with Cystic Fibrosis ribbon and quote.

You know I have those bags I was going to have you embroidery for Christmas and this gives me a different dynamic with them.

Thanks K.

hugs

ME TOO, LR!!!!!

BTW - those are awesome - I think I'll tell DH - maybe he'll order me one (or both) :lol:

Thanks,

just let me know. :wub:

Those are beautiful! You do awesome work!

Thank you mam, :blush:

What kind of material is the jacket made of, and do they come in plus size?

The jackets are 100% polyester , and the lining is 100% taffeta. They area water & wind resistant, . And they do come in sizes from adultsmall througha 5xl.

Youth size xs to large.

Here is a pic of just the jacket and colors they come in.

Thanks, have a great day.

JACKET.jpg