Paulding.com

Ok, change of plans

Sadie612 has had a family emergency and won't be able to host the Mary Kay party on Monday night. I know that a few of you were planning on attending. I have decided that rather than canceling the whole thing, we are just going to relocate! I really need to get my 15 faces done, so I have decided to host it at my house instead. If you need directions or info just let me know. Tow will probably be here, but I'll have him on a leash, so he won't bite ;)

Sadie612 has had a family emergency and won't be able to host the Mary Kay party on Monday night. I know that a few of you were planning on attending. I have decided that rather than canceling the whole thing, we are just going to relocate! I really need to get my 15 faces done, so I have decided to host it at my house instead. If you need directions or info just let me know. Tow will probably be here, but I'll have him on a leash, so he won't bite ;)

What area of this big arse county do you live in???

I have got to get internet on my phone... this is awesome!!!!

(my hubby wants his phone back)

It takes forever to post but hey it works.

we had a death in the family and the funeral is tomorrow.

Thanks guys for understanding!!!!

I have got to get internet on my phone... this is awesome!!!!

(my hubby wants his phone back)

It takes forever to post but hey it works.

we had a death in the family and the funeral is tomorrow.

Thanks guys for understanding!!!!

:cray: if you guys need ANYTHING...let me know :( I'm very sorry for your loss

What area of this big arse county do you live in???

Out by your "doggie play date"s house!

but do you have him muzzle for him??????

:lol: poor tow??? You oughta try living with him...you would be saying "poor Chick"

I know how this goes, your going to be stressed out on making sure the house is clean, what to have for snacks/drinks. Tow will try to help the best he can so that you won't blow a fuse.

I miss entertaining :lol:

I know how this goes, your going to be stressed out on making sure the house is clean, what to have for snacks/drinks. Tow will try to help the best he can so that you won't blow a fuse.

I miss entertaining :lol:

Shoot, TOW won't be here! The gals can have it! Unless KRM is coming....no wait this is a MK party, not a Slumber Party :p

Shoot, TOW won't be here! The gals can have it! Unless KRM is coming....no wait this is a MK party, not a Slumber Party :p

HUSH, Tow!!! You gonna tell on us!!!

Chick- pm me directions. I'll be late- no make up (since you are gonna make me up)- in sweats.... Is this acceptable attire???

HUSH, Tow!!! You gonna tell on us!!!

Chick- pm me directions. I'll be late- no make up (since you are gonna make me up)- in sweats.... Is this acceptable attire???

yes...that will be fine :)

Pming you now!

:cray: if you guys need ANYTHING...let me know :( I'm very sorry for your loss

:wub:

Thanks

Thank yall for understanding.

I hope it turns out well. I will get my order up this week and get it to you or something

:wub:

Thanks

Thank yall for understanding.

I hope it turns out well. I will get my order up this week and get it to you or something

Ok gals...I need to get a face count for tonight! Please let me know if you will be able to attend...thanks!

Sorry, I had to bail at the last minute... Barely made work on time!!! Out of the shower now but just can't muster up the energy to make the trek out there. Tell Tow that I am so sorry I missed him!!! :p