Paulding.com

It's Karaoke Time

Come join us Friday night from 8P-12a for Spotlight Karaoke at MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille in Hiram.

Good Friends, Good Friends, Great Food, Lots O' Fun.

So get your singing voices in gear and have some fun with us.

And don't forget Pcom's very own Subby is on the keyboards tonight starting at 6:30p

And Paulding's own Man Made will is your house band on Saturady night.

MacFarlane's is located in Downtown Hiram beside the RR Tracks. See you there.

My daughter absolutely LOVES MacFarlane's Karaoke!! It's brought her out of her shell big time! Every Friday, I hear, "Am I going to MacFarlane's tonight?" She goes with her aunt, uncle, and cousin, and has a blast!!

I won't be able to be there this Friday. Gotta clean the house and start packing for my trip. :D :D

We will be there Friday... It will be our last night there for a few weeks

We'll miss ya.

I've decided to cut my Fridays down to once a month due to finances....so PM me when ya'll decide to go. :)

I won't be able to be there this Friday. Gotta clean the house and start packing for my trip. :D :D

We'll miss ya.

I've decided to cut my Fridays down to once a month due to finances....so PM me when ya'll decide to go. :)

:good:

Have fun on your trip...and think about the ones you left behind. Have fun!!!

No Redneckgirl??????????????????? :cray: Sadie and "baby got back" gonna be there though? :clapping:

I'll be there....I ain't singin....

I was going to come tomorrow but hubby already made plans. Next week it is on, though!!! Redneckgiiirrrllll's birthday celebration and I will be there to help her get her drink on!! :drinks:
what???? No KRM again either??? AGG's gettin upset.

what???? No KRM again either??? AGG's gettin upset.

awww AGG it's ok, we still love you lots and lots...just plan on being there on the 10th also! We gonna have fun! so who's bringing the cake and who's popping out of it :o ..j/k. :lol: (And Guard dad, you just hush yo mouth right now....no comments from you!!!!)

awww AGG it's ok, we still love you lots and lots...just plan on being there on the 10th also! We gonna have fun! so who's bringing the cake and who's popping out of it :o ..j/k. :lol: (And Guard dad, you just hush yo mouth right now....no comments from you!!!!)
Ill bring but I aint poppin outta anything....
I bring but I aint poppin outta anything....

well what fun is a cake if ain't nobody poppin out of it..lol just messin wif ya...I shouldn't have cake anyways...I am down 3 more lbs and only have about 90 more to go..lol Just come and have fun and NO PICTURES NEXT WEEK!!!! lol :lol:

I don't plan that far ahead....ever. :p

Fine then <_<

Yeah, you FINALLY take your cute, little, redhaired self up there and I am a no show... Please come next week!!!
I was there last week toooooooooooooooooooooo...

I could die between now and then. :huh:

Then you would be all <_< cause I said I would be there and diddnt show. :o

I just can't win <_<

well geez since you put it that way um no I wouldn't be all <_< if you didn't make it, I would be all :( cause something bad happened, so lets say this, if next week rolls around and your :wacko: come on out to Mac's and help me celebrate my bday..then I will be :yahoo:

Hows that?

I can't handle the late Friday nights and then up early sat morning for work but every now and then. I ain't no spring chicken anymore!

well we hope to see you guys back out there again soon! we really are a harmless group---Just loud!

I saw you the other day in Kroger by the way :ph34r: or atleast I am pretty sure that was you..lol

well we hope to see you guys back out there again soon! we really are a harmless group---Just loud!

I saw you the other day in Kroger by the way :ph34r: or atleast I am pretty sure that was you..lol

You should have thrown something at me! I would have had a good laugh :)