Paulding.com

Pics from Christmas Bazaar - See some of our items

Here are some pics I took on Saturday 11/22, at the Christmas Bazaar. I am posting them so everyone can see some of our items. We got new display items so set up is much easier now for us.

Have a look and if you see things you are interested in, please let me know. I am going to be setting up in my garage today so that anyone can come by and have a look at items and shop shop shop. We take custom orders as well for all our feeders. Don't forget we have jewelry items and hair accessories as well.

Enjoy the pics. I think Unionmom also has pics that she can post if she wants (think she is out of town rightnow though).

Remember that we have special/lower prices for all pcommers (prices on website are not the pcom prices)

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22001.jpg CAT WANDS & DOG TOYS

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22007.jpg RAISED FEEDERS

]ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22010.jpg RAISED FEEDERS

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22005.jpg BANDANNAS

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22016.jpg ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22017.jpg JEWELRY

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22018.jpg BANGLES & BRACELETS (wood, handpainted)

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22020.jpg HAIR CLIPS (also have hair twisters)

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22021.jpg HATS, SLAP BRACELETS, EARRINGS

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22023.jpg CAT TUNNEL

OUR BOOTH AREA AT BAZAAR:

ChristmasBazaarDallasnov22029.jpg

Looks great Nemie! I hope you and Steve had a great show.

Thanks Soapmom, yea the show was good for us. There wasn't a lot a people show up, but most everyone who did was buying stuff. We were happy at the end of the day for sure. Hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving as well. Next time your up here, give us a shout and come by and see us, been long long time since we saw you.

I love your displays and everything looks really good! :)

Hope it was a good show for everyone. I meant to drop by but my errands kept me busy til the show was almost over. :(

Thanks PnP, we had a good day there, really enjoyed ourselves. Everyone is busy this time of year, so very understandable that that there wasn't a big turnout, but it was still good day for everyone there. Thanks for the comment on displays, we love them. They are so easy to manage and set up/break down.

Love the displays Nemie! I still have not had a chance to go to the website to look at all of them, but hopefully we can do that after the first of the year and change our our display again...we are constantly change it and then end up back with the baskets, but I love your displays!!!...very compact and holds a lot of products AND it looks WONDERFUL!!! Glad you did well at the Christmas Bazaar! Look forward to seeing you and Steve this weekend! I know you are working hard getting everything ready like we are! :lol:

Talk to you soon! Great Booth as always! :wub:

Scarlet

Love the displays Nemie! I still have not had a chance to go to the website to look at all of them, but hopefully we can do that after the first of the year and change our our display again...we are constantly change it and then end up back with the baskets, but I love your displays!!!...very compact and holds a lot of products AND it looks WONDERFUL!!! Glad you did well at the Christmas Bazaar! Look forward to seeing you and Steve this weekend! I know you are working hard getting everything ready like we are! :lol:

Talk to you soon! Great Booth as always! :wub:

Scarlet

Thanks Scarlet. As you know from experience, it takes a long time to learn how to display and what to use, and where to find something that works, and then when you think you have it down just right, add new items and well you have to start all over again figuring out a decent display.

I was just in the garage, straightening up from unloading, wow it was a lot easier and I set up the display in the garage which is nice b/c not only can I see how something looks on display, but if anyone wants to visit and look, it is there.

I will be in that garage a lot today and the next few days, staining, and painting feeders. We have several that have to be delivered this week.

See you on Friday at our mini mini show at Grands.

The cat tunnels are awesome :D

Heya Sage, The cat tunnels are cute and oh my gosh do the cats love em. They have that krinkle paper, so it makes that noise that gets a cat jumping and pouncing.

Is funny to watch.

Anyone who is interested in any item, please let me know.

Nemie,

We enjoyed having you and all of the crafters at the Christmas Bazaar.

We had a great time, though, and enjoyed meeting everyone.

Nemie had awesome items for your "best friend." Scent by Angels and Marianne had candles, both of them different but "Oh, so wonderful smelling!" I had to buy Christmas gifts.

We learned from our first time hosting a show and will probably do more crafters next time and less vendors. I really enjoyed the spirit and friendly atmosphere.

Thank you all, and thanks to everyone who stopped by.

Love your pictures Nemie. Union Mom did get great pics, too. (She is a hoot, if you haven't met her in person.)

And now --- we throw our attention to the party at the nursing facility!

Edited by tranquil kangaroo
i want some cats wands a little closer to Christmas...how much are the tunnels??

Hi ya,

Cat Wands are $3 ea or 2 for $5

Cat Tunnels for pcommers are $15

Let me know and we can get it sorted for ya.

Thanks

Nemie, I love those fish-shaped tables!

Are you going to be somewhere selling next weekend?

Hi ya RetiredTeacher,

Yeppers, I am going to be set up at Grands, the gas station/convenience store on 92.

(Hiram Sudie & 92).

The fish shaped feeder are adorable. I personally love those myself. Be cute chresitmas gift for cats or cat owners. Price on those regularly $25.00 but Black Friday/Saturday and for pcommers it will be little less, $22.00

Anyone want to order one in a different color just let me know. Right now I have one pink and one blue.

Hi ya RetiredTeacher,

Yeppers, I am going to be set up at Grands, the gas station/convenience store on 92.

(Hiram Sudie & 92).

The fish shaped feeder are adorable. I personally love those myself. Be cute chresitmas gift for cats or cat owners. Price on those regularly $25.00 but Black Friday/Saturday and for pcommers it will be little less, $22.00

Anyone want to order one in a different color just let me know. Right now I have one pink and one blue.

Might have to stop by then...

Might have to stop by then...

We would love for you to come by and see us and sit awhile with us if you can.

I wanna get with you sometime, $$$ is super tight but I wanna get the cats something from Santa :lol:

Send me PM anytime or stop by and see us at Grands this coming Fri and Sat where we will be set up and selling. We will have lots of sales & specials there.

You kitty would love one of our Cat Wands. You and kitty can have load of fun and laughter with that.

If you can, come by and see us.

Great pictures! I bet it was fun. :D

Thanks we did have a great time. Really enjoyed ourselves.

Oh Nemie, I would love to have those tunnels. Way before you started selling yours, I bought one for Fred and Clyde. Unfortunately they weren't nearly as durable as yours are. All that is left of those tunnels are the frames. I would love to get one of yours for them but you know Fred is way too big. Clyde maybe could get in it but she couldn't run through it. They are plenty big enough for your normal 10 or 12 pound cat but you've seen Fred, no way. I'm still gonna get to your house to get in on some of the jewelry but I'm working too many hours now to do it. You have some good looking stuff. Good luck.

Oh Nemie, I would love to have those tunnels. Way before you started selling yours, I bought one for Fred and Clyde. Unfortunately they weren't nearly as durable as yours are. All that is left of those tunnels are the frames. I would love to get one of yours for them but you know Fred is way too big. Clyde maybe could get in it but she couldn't run through it. They are plenty big enough for your normal 10 or 12 pound cat but you've seen Fred, no way. I'm still gonna get to your house to get in on some of the jewelry but I'm working too many hours now to do it. You have some good looking stuff. Good luck.

Heya Sooch,

I know your FAT FAT CATS wouldn't fit through, or at least it would be tight squeeze for sure. Your cats are WAY beyond big, they are more the size of my cocker spaniel mix dog Erin.

But, would be happy for you to come by and see all my stuff and pick out the things you would like. Starting next week I am going to have a little shop like area set up in my garage for folks to come by and have a look at things and to be able to purchase. I look forward to you coming by.

For the morning crowd - don't forget to go see Nemie at Grand's this weekend!

Thanks RetiredTeacher for the promo. Yes indeed I will be at Grands this Friday & Saturday set up. As you pass by you will see our raised feeders set out as well as probably some pet beds, but we will have everything we offer with us there.

Please do come on out this Black Friday and/or Saturday. We hope to have a lot of people stopping by to visit with us and purchasing lots of holiday gifts for pet and the humans (remember we have jewelry & hair accessories).