Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Billingsley

Jill Billingsley, age 29, of Hiram, GA passed away Friday, December 28, 2007. She was born March 31, 1978 in East Point, Georgia.

She is survived by her husband Chuck Billingsley of Hiram, GA; son, Charles “C.J.” Billingsley of Hiram GA; daughters, Justice Hernandez and Madison Billingsley, both of Hiram GA; her parents, Ernest and Sheryl Lynn Cauthen of Hiram GA; a brother, E. J. Cauthen of Hiram, GA; grandparents Jack & Evelyn Milam of Eastaboga, Alabama and Lewis Tompkins of Danielsville, GA.

A memorial service will be held on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home with Rev. Danny Patrick officiating. The family will receive friends on Monday from 1:00 p.m. to the service time. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made for her children at any Regions Bank, routing#061101375, account#0085039241. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Billingsley

Jill Billingsley, age 29, of Hiram, GA passed away Friday, December 28, 2007. She was born March 31, 1978 in East Point, Georgia.

She is survived by her husband Chuck Billingsley of Hiram, GA; son, Charles “C.J.” Billingsley of Hiram GA; daughters, Justice Hernandez and Madison Billingsley, both of Hiram GA; her parents, Ernest and Sheryl Lynn Cauthen of Hiram GA; a brother, E. J. Cauthen of Hiram, GA; grandparents Jack & Evelyn Milam of Eastaboga, Alabama and Lewis Tompkins of Danielsville, GA.

A memorial service will be held on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home. The family will receive friends on Monday from 1:00 p.m. to the service time. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the family for her children. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

I know some Milams in Eastaboga, AL...

RIP

oh how sad. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers up for this family.

I am home in Heaven, dear ones;

Oh, so happy and so bright!

There is perfect joy and beauty

In this everlasting light.

All the pain and suffering is over

Every restless tossing passed;

I am now at peace forever,

Safely home in Heaven at last.

Did you wonder I so calmly

Trod the valley of the shade?

Oh! but Jesus' love illumined

Every dark and fearful glade.

And he came Himself to meet me

In that way so hard to tread

And with Jesus' arm to lean on

Could I have one doubt or dread?

Then you must not grieve so sorely,

For I love you dearly still:

Try to look beyond earth's shadows,

Pray to trust our Father's will.

There is still work waiting for you,

So you must not idly stand;

Do it now, while life remaineth-

You shall rest in Jesus' land.

When that work is completed,

He will gently call you home;

Oh, the rapture of that meeting,

Oh, the joy to see you come!

I, too, went to school with Chuck & Jill. I was a year behind them. Jill & I also worked together at Pizza Hut Delivery while she was pregnant with Justice. Unfortunately, after Jill graduated in 1996, we lost touch. I didn't even know that her and Chuck were married, but my heart is just breaking for him and his children. I can't even begin to imagine the agony. I wish there was something I, or anyone for that matter, could do to ease her family's pain.

Please know that my family is all devastated with this sad news. Your family is at the top of our prayer list. God has a plan for these children and intends to use them for his glory, this is why they were spared. Sheryl, Ernie, and C.J., I cannot even imagine the grief you must be feeling, but be strong for your three grandbabies. Know that I am praying for your fast recovcery and for the babies daddy. You have a very strong faith in God, as hard as it may be, TRUST IN HIM. I Love You!

I would just like to say thank you to the men that were there to help with the children as well as trying to help my niece. She was loved so much by us all. As bad as it was loosing her, it could have been worse by loosing all three. So thank you so much for helping. The lord had you there for a reason. Thank you.

• 4 months later...
CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Billingsley

A memorial service will be held on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home with Rev. Danny Patrick officiating. The family will receive friends on Monday from 1:00 p.m. to the service time. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made for her children at any Regions Bank, routing#061101375, account#0085039241. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

I'm sooo sad Justice was my BFF I had no idea of this. My friend told me Justices little bro and her mom died in the accident so I came on here. I lost touch with Justice around the time Jill died but I didnt think of it cause I knew she had moved a little bit farther away but i didnt guess that her mom died. I'm so sad, if anyone talks to them please send my prayer to them!:(

• 13 years later...