ZIP: 30141

CRIME: ATTEMPTED SEXUAL BATTERY ON A CHILD

CONVICTION DATE: 12/19/1996

CONVICTION STATE: FL

REGISTRATION DATE: 12/18/2006

ABSCONDER/PREDATOR: PREDATOR

Edited by ridge rd retiree
added picture of perp
You know, it's just my opinion, but if we just removed their......shall we say....appendages...mayhap I wouldn't have to worry about one living so close!

Wonder how far his address is from Nebo Elementary??

I have 2 that go to Nebo and another that goes to SPMS .. I hope he keeps his distance.

The last time I saw the SOL there were lots of these pervs in our area. I haven't checked it in a while. I guess I should. Nebo is real close to home.

You know, it's just my opinion, but if we just removed their......shall we say....appendages...mayhap I wouldn't have to worry about one living so close!Wonder how far his address is from Nebo Elementary??
Or Panter? :unsure:
The last time I saw the SOL there were lots of these pervs in our area. I haven't checked it in a while. I guess I should. Nebo is real close to home.Or Panter? :unsure:

2400 feet from my bus stop....right across the street from the highlands.

CHECK OUT THIS LINK, JUST KEY IN PAULDING COUNTY AND YOU WILL GET A LONG LIST!!! .............I HOPE THE PAGE WILL LOAD, IF NOT, I WILL TRY AGAIN! CHECK OUT ALL OF THESE FOLKS, MAKES ME SICK!!! :angry: ........... http://services.georgia.gov/gbi/gbisor/disclaim.html
Couldn't get it to come up but our daughter goes to South Paulding. We use to live on Nebo--these people are every where though. We have to protect our children and other peoples children. Thank you for posting this.
i wonder if they are supervised closely? the date of his last residence verification was in may-sounds slack to me

I do know this. Someone I met thru work was arrested b/c he didn't re-register as a sex offender. They are required to do so like 3 or 4 days before their own birthday every year. I know he done 10 years for statutory rape and he is still so very young and this would be his first year out. I can only imagine that after they are released from supervision or parole, it can only go downhill from there as far as "holding" them to it.

This was my post from the "OTHER" thread on this subject.....................

I HAVE NOTICED THAT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAVE PUT DIFFERENT NUMBERS ON THEIR MAILBOX, SO NO ONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHERE THEY LIVE! I KNOW WHERE 1 LIVES (PUT A WRONG # ON TEH BOX) AND THE OTHER PERSON THAT DID THIS (LEFT OFF A NUMBER) HAS SINCE MOVED. THE ONE THAT HAD MOVED, *DID* CORRECT THE NUMBERS ON THE MAILBOX, AFTER THE SEX OFFENDER MOVED OUT!

And the 1st one, DOES live near a school bus stop, I'm not sure of the # of feet, it is from the bus stop but, I do know it is pretty darn close!! His street # on the mailbox IS NOT the street # listed on the offender web-site, but I see the picture and I know this is this mans house!!!!

I find it interesting that this fellow (Conn) is the only person cited as a predator ...

The designation as a predator is to suggest that he poses a particularly special danger.

Not that some of the others on the list don't pose a possible issue ... notably Ledford was not cited as 'especially' dangerous as in 'predator' ... but this guy (who is deaf, incidentially) is.

Given that the criminal record of this guy is not notably different from other 'child molestors' I'm curious why this guy gets the red flag and say folks like Leford didn't.

pubby

one guy on the offender list lives right next to 23 new construction houses on Nebo, before you get to McClung I think. I asked a realtor on here a while back if they were allowed/required to tell the prospective buyers about it and they aren't allowed. I think that sucks. Even though the guy was listed at stat. rape, not anything violent.

I am trying to picture the highlands, I live off of Nebo, Bob Hunton. Where in relation to that or the 4 way is it? Or Mt. Nebo Methodist? I can't picture it.

I find it interesting that this fellow (Conn) is the only person cited as a predator ...

The designation as a predator is to suggest that he poses a particularly special danger.

Not that some of the others on the list don't pose a possible issue ... notably Ledford was not cited as 'especially' dangerous as in 'predator' ... but this guy (who is deaf, incidentially) is.

Given that the criminal record of this guy is not notably different from other 'child molestors' I'm curious why this guy gets the red flag and say folks like Leford didn't.

pubby

If you look on the GBI website it gives definitions of each title and offense.

one guy on the offender list lives right next to 23 new construction houses on Nebo, before you get to McClung I think. I asked a realtor on here a while back if they were allowed/required to tell the prospective buyers about it and they aren't allowed. I think that sucks. Even though the guy was listed at stat. rape, not anything violent.

I am trying to picture the highlands, I live off of Nebo, Bob Hunton. Where in relation to that or the 4 way is it? Or Mt. Nebo Methodist? I can't picture it.

Its somewhere around where Garmon meets with Nebo....The subdivision before Norma's way.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAVE PUT DIFFERENT NUMBERS ON THEIR MAILBOX, SO NO ONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHERE THEY LIVE! I KNOW WHERE 1 LIVES (PUT A WRONG # ON TEH BOX) AND THE OTHER PERSON THAT DID THIS (LEFT OFF A NUMBER) HAS SINCE MOVED. THE ONE THAT HAD MOVED, *DID* CORRECT THE NUMBERS ON THE MAILBOX, AFTER THE SEX OFFENDER MOVED OUT!

And the 1st one, DOES live near a school bus stop, I'm not sure of the # of feet, it is from the bus stop but, I do know it is pretty darn close!! His street # on the mailbox IS NOT the street # listed on the offender web-site, but I see the picture and I know this is this mans house!!!!

I guess I don't blame him, but you should let the police know in case they ever need to go there...

Putting different numbers on the mailbox and registry is a new felony if caught...providing false information. Report him to the SHERIFF's office or the county SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY OFFICER (the sheriff's office should know who this person is).

"i wonder if they are supervised closely? the date of his last residence verification was in may-sounds slack to me" (sorry don't know how to quote two replies at the same time.)

Sounds like there isn't much supervision if this guy can get away with providing false info.