11. 11. Senate District 31

• Tracy Bennett (D)
    • Bill Heath (R)
    • Outside the district and can't vote/won't vote
  12. 12. Senate District 30

• Bill Hamrick (R)
    • Pat Rhudy (D)
    • Outside the district and can't vote/won't vote

Hell, the Republican party is fractured within it's own party. You've got The Old Guard Republicans who can't stand the Tea Party Republicans who are sick and tired of all of the lying and crooked politicans, both Democrats and Republicans.

Just wanted to point out that the Tea Party movement is NOT strictly Republican. It is a grassroots, conservative movement of citizens who got fed up with steps our federal government was taking. It is closed to no one. There are many factions, even within a state.

all politicians are crooked. Its who is the worse crook? More of the same...already tried Barnes and he screwed education up so I am taking my chance on Deal. I am not voting someone back in that I already didn't like what he did anymore. I can't afford 4 years of it. At least now Deal can't payoff his "buddies" and give them favors.

Are you kidding? Deal's buddies will bail him out and he will pay them back with our money if he is elected. Nathan Deal has always been a crook, but now he is a desperate crook. Why in the world anyone would vote for this man absolutely baffles me.

Just wanted to point out that the Tea Party movement is NOT strictly Republican. It is a grassroots, conservative movement of citizens who got fed up with steps our federal government was taking. It is closed to no one. There are many factions, even within a state.

I agree with you on this oneclapping.gif

+1

I would add it is also often people that are fed up with "government as usual" by any political group.

In some cases that means voting for nutcases instead of the "establishment" candidate.

In NH, that will cost the Repubs the seat, but if they don't get the message, it will cost them a lot more.

IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to look at pcom polls history. The accuracy is better than you might think.

But go ahead and laugh it up.....yuk yuk yuk. :blink:

agreed!

• Like 1

Are you kidding? Deal's buddies will bail him out and he will pay them back with our money if he is elected. Nathan Deal has always been a crook, but now he is a desperate crook. Why in the world anyone would vote for this man absolutely baffles me.

disgusting but true. Barnes has my vote the I'm voting Libertarian on every other race. If we keep voting the same, we will keep getting the same :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Like 1

what is with all the registered trademaks?

The board defaults enclosing and R with parentheses as in (A)(B)© ... ® (S) (T) to call the ® character and the © character by default. While we all know that ® means Republican in the context of a poll with politicians ... not registered trademark.

It is just one of those things I've learned to live with.

pubby

This letter to the editor of the MDJ puts Barnes in perspective:

DEAR EDITOR:

Roy Barnes can equivocate as much as he wants - but ultimately, he cannot divorce himself from the party of Obama. His glib deflection of "yes or no" questions regarding whom he would support, or how he would vote, are indicative of a reluctance to associate himself with the Democrats as presently nationally constituted - but he cannot refute that his election would redound to the ultimate benefit of Obama because it would have a direct impact on the redistricting of our congressional districts, conceivably placing more Obama Democrats in office.

Democrats have, under Obama, turned this country into the political equivalent of an insane asylum. His utter and total inadequacy in dealing with matters of state; his pursuit of policies which have had a devastating effect on our economy and our status as the world's only superpower; his cavalier disregard for our Constitution; his arrogance, insolence and degradation of the office of the president all argue strongly for, if not outright impeachment, then at least a single term only.

Roy Barnes is a good man - but he is also a Democrat, a member of the party of Obama - and that alone is sufficient reason to deny him the Governor's mansion.

Scott Chadwick

Marietta

The Marietta Daily Journal - Obama good reason to vote against Roy

electing Barnes would be the SAME...Sorry been there and done that! Fool me once....KING Roy doesnt deserve a second chance!

Unfortunately a large number of young largely Democratic voters were still playing with Barbies and riding their Razor Scooters when Roy was Governor. With no independent knowledge of his past performance, they are inclined to believe his glib responses, partisan attacks, and non positions. His only hope is that enough of these folks will vote against the Republicans.

So this guy's entire basis for not voting Barnes is based on an incorrect understanding of redistricting? Surely he understands that the state legislature redistricts this state, not the governor.

mrnn

Unfortunately a large number of young largely Democratic voters were still playing with Barbies and riding their Razor Scooters when Roy was Governor. With no independent knowledge of his past performance, they are inclined to believe his glib responses, partisan attacks, and non positions. His only hope is that enough of these folks will vote against the Republicans an unethical hack with millions of dollars in personal debt.

mrnn