Paulding.com

Free Photo Session Contest for Premium Members

Hi, all! I'm going to launch a website soon and am going to give away a couple of free portrait sessions that will include a CD of 20-40 finished images that you can print and share however you choose to. 20-40 is standard for an hour session as it's unpredictable how children will behave, etc., and also because I hand edit each image (some use automated editing..). These are *quality* portraits shot with professional equipment. You can view samples on Facebook if you search SnapCandy Fotos. I will include a couple here, but there are more on the Facebook page. I just put it up yesterday, though, so please be patient as I slowly add more examples.

This first contest is open only to those who were premium members as of 6/4. There will be another contest running for NEW premium member signups. This contest is for up to 2.5 hours (1.5 outdoor, and 1 indoors--at your home or mine...but you do not have to do the indoor photos). Session is your choice...could be family photos, engagement photos, children, etc.

To enter, all you have to do is like our Facebook page and reply to this post. The winner will be randomly selected. Each post (you may post once each day until the contest ends) equals one entry for standard membership, 3 entries for Member Plus, 4 for Member Plus Extra, and 5 entries for all business memberships. So, the higher your membership, the better your chance of winning the free session. Again, open to PCOM members who held a premium membership as of 6/4. You MAY upgrade your membership before the contest ends if you want the extra entries, and you will get the extra entries for each day the contest was open...even if you upgrade the last day. But you must send me a message and say that you upgraded.

Contest is open for entry until midnight on Wednesday, 6/9. The winning entry will be drawn out of a hat by my son, and winner will be announced at noon on Thursday, 6/10.

251609_176821039042690_176125799112214_460024_2652589_n.jpg

246701_176822545709206_176125799112214_460032_4878807_n.jpg

249835_176705539054240_176125799112214_459057_4461346_n.jpg

250547_176541115737349_176125799112214_457720_4385918_n.jpg

252598_176532392404888_176125799112214_457524_4515006_n.jpg252436_176542999070494_176125799112214_457736_5066051_n.jpg

250611_10150177562516594_660221593_6676918_2264528_n.jpg

Edited by SnapCandy Fotos

BUMPING this! All you have to do to enter is post and say you are entering. Liking the Facebook page is not required, but it would be nice :) SnapCandy Fotos on FB.

This is simply a random drawing for Wednesday...as long as you have purchased a PCom membership, whether standard or business, you will be entered. Biz members get more entries per post. You can post once each day of the contest.

and who would that be? :ninja: should I be skeerd?

No...no need to be skeered. Lol. Remember McDonald's a few months ago? I have been meaning to get with you about her watching the kids finally, but we honestly haven't gone anywhere yet! We have been talking about it the past couple weekends, though, so perhaps within the next week or so! We have just been so busy...my husband works a LOT now.

No...no need to be skeered. Lol. Remember McDonald's a few months ago? I have been meaning to get with you about her watching the kids finally, but we honestly haven't gone anywhere yet! We have been talking about it the past couple weekends, though, so perhaps within the next week or so! We have just been so busy...my husband works a LOT now.

I am so glad to see you doing this. You have such wonderful photos. I didn't know you did photography.

Now I will for sure add you on facebook. 8) I was worried you might be someone else I knew of....so I was skeered. lol

:rofl: :rofl:

You will recognize my profile photo.

I am so glad to see you doing this. You have such wonderful photos. I didn't know you did photography.

Now I will for sure add you on facebook. 8) I was worried you might be someone else I knew of....so I was skeered. lol

:rofl: :rofl:

You will recognize my profile photo.

Well, I used to dabble in it before I had so many kids, but I was never really serious about it. I finally decided to really start doing it as a business. Friends and fam always say they love my pix and how they want me to do their photos, and I really love taking pix and have 7 years of experience in Photoshop...it's been a long 7 years, but I feel like I can do just about anything with PS now. I can fix just about anything and have sort of found my style. This was definitely not a rushed decision...been learning for 7 years!

beautiful pics! I liked you and shared on my wall. :good:

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate it :)

Ooooh, I want some pics of my kids!

:)

You can also go to the other contest...there is another one going...you just have to guess the right number...if you go to the contest (it's in the Business News forum and is called Contest for ALL PCom Members or something like that...and go to the 2nd page...you will see which numbers are left to guess from. You can guess 3 numbers each day of the contest. You can guess all 3 at once if you want!

so we post something each day to be entered...right? If so, then this is my daily post. lol

I have Photoshop and have just never really figured it out. I use picnik for a fun program. Wish I knew Photoshop well enough to enjoy it.

so we post something each day to be entered...right? If so, then this is my daily post. lol

I have Photoshop and have just never really figured it out. I use picnik for a fun program. Wish I knew Photoshop well enough to enjoy it.

Well...it's a pretty complicated program and has taken me the past 7 years to get to where I finally am comfortable and know what I'm doing. It's not necessarily hard to learn how to do things....just hard to do them correctly.

A friendly bump since the drawing is tonight!

don't you know that you can't bump it up....I can't win that way. :clapping: If you bump it up then other people will see it and enter. And we all know that no one else here needs photos taken. :unsure:

Also keep in mind that there is a new group of kids who have just gotten their report cards and found out that they are indeed seniors now....so I will get my daughter to add you to her face book and maybe she can help get your name out there.

Edited by lacey

Well, my husband drew a winner!

And, the winner is..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SPORTS SOURCE! You win the 2.5 hour session!

BUT...I'm feeling generous...anyone who posted in here who wants a session...I will do a 30-45 minute session for free. But, since it's a free session, editing will probably take longer than normal as I will be doing it in my spare time. We'll just have to coordinate a time and day.

All the suspense leading up to the drawing, but no one's around to see who won and also see that I'm going to give all of you who didn't win a free 30-45 minute session! I wanted ALL of you to win..hard to see people not win something they want!

I won't keep posting and bumping this thread, but you can contact me through Facebook or here....