Paulding.com

Campaign Kick Off Party for Will Avery

There will be a Campaign Kick Off Party for Will Avery, District 19 State Representative Candidate Thursday evening, September 9th from 5:00 to 7:30 at Sara Babb Park on East Memorial Drive in Dallas. That is the park with the entrance next to the Library between downtown Dallas and New Hope.

For those wanting to meet and speak with Will Avery and discuss the concerns of the voters and the issues involving the 19th District, this will be a good opportunity for you to do so in an open and relaxed atmosphere.

For anyone unaware, this is Glenn Richardson's former Legislature seat occupied by Daniel Stout since last February.

Here is a link to Will's website:

Will Avery for Georgia

Hope to see some of you vocal P.comers there.drinks.gif

Animal: You might want to stay in the cave please.ph34r.gif

• Like 1

There will be a Campaign Kick Off Party for Will Avery, District 19 State Representative Candidate Thursday evening, September 9th from 5:00 to 7:30 at Sara Babb Park on East Memorial Drive in Dallas. That is the park with the entrance next to the Library between downtown Dallas and New Hope.

For those wanting to meet and speak with Will Avery and discuss the concerns of the voters and the issues involving the 19th District, this will be a good opportunity for you to do so in an open and relaxed atmosphere.

For anyone unaware, this is Glenn Richardson's former Legislature seat occupied by Daniel Stout since last February.

Will Avery for Georgia

I intend to be there,Would really like to meet some of the P.com folks and chat with them, Come on out and give Will a big Paulding County Kick Off Party for the District 19 race

Mrs Surepip and I will be there. I am bringing Cole Slaw and my world famous Brunswick Stew.

By all means come and join us and take this opportunity to meet and talk with Will Avery.

Partisan politics aside, all are welcome to attend.clapping.gif

What about those that don't live in the 19th, but just want to taste your Stew? :good:

Come on down and join us SG!!

Whether you are in the 19th or not does not matter especially for those active on p.com who walk around with their eyes open and want to be involved.

You and your posts have always been well respected on p.com.

It is kind of like the Post Commissioners; you can't vote for Will, but he would still be representing you as a citizen and taxpaying voter of Paulding County.

Any and all political donations will gladly be accepted by Will's treasurer, but the Brunswick Stew will still be free.clapping.gif

I find myself temporarily home bound, but I would love it if somebody could record some of the festivities and maybe post them. A group picture of the "Renegade Republicans" would be priceless. (Can you post Brunswick Stew? I sure hope so).

I know Pubby has been invited, and I think plans to be there. I assume he will have his camera in handdrinks.gif

Come on down and join us SG!!

Whether you are in the 19th or not does not matter especially for those active on p.com who walk around with their eyes open and want to be involved.

You and your posts have always been well respected on p.com.

It is kind of like the Post Commissioners; you can't vote for Will, but he would still be representing you as a citizen and taxpaying voter of Paulding County.

Any and all political donations will gladly be accepted by Will's treasurer, but the Brunswick Stew will still be free.clapping.gif

I know Pubby has been invited, and I think plans to be there. I assume he will have his camera in handdrinks.gif

What am I chopped liver ^_^

What am I chopped liver ^_^

I suggest you speak with the fellow in your office shaped like me but with a lot less hair. I spoke with him this morning and specifically mentioned you by name to accompany him. Or you could have your normal driver bring you.clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

I suggest you speak with the fellow in your office shaped like me but with a lot less hair. I spoke with him this morning and specifically mentioned you by name to accompany him. Or you could have your normal driver bring you.clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

HMMM seems he forgot might have a little less hair now :p

HMMM seems he forgot might have a little less hair now :p

Apology accepted!

Chopped Liver?!

You would always be at the top of the p.com staff list to invite to anythinggive_rose.gif

But I figured we needed to let Pubby know about it anyway laugh.gif

Whoa, that's weird. :unsure:

No, not weird at all.

Will is very much a Blue Dog Democrat. Running as one because he cannot bring himself to run as a Yellow Dog Republican. The parties in the south have reversed themselves these past 25 years. Where we had nothing but Dems for 100 years, now the local GOP has us with nothing but Repubilicans instead, and not even a Yellow Dog can run otherwise.

Thank God Will decided to get into this race to give us a viable alternative come November.

Instead of bashing, why don't you come out to the party tomorrow evening and meet Will Avery for yourself instead of following the local GOP mantra? A few minutes speaking with Will just might open your eyes to a viable alternative not associated with our fine upstanding Paulding GOP. Galloway and the Americans for Prosperity are not the answer to our problems. A voice for the tax paying voter in Paulding would be a great breath of fresh air to all of us.

Some come on out NG, you might actually like the young man and what he has to say.

Or you can follow the lock step local system and vote for the "R" no matter what the consequences.

• Like 1

No, not weird at all.

Will is very much a Blue Dog Democrat. Running as one because he cannot bring himself to run as a Yellow Dog Republican. The parties in the south have reversed themselves these past 25 years. Where we had nothing but Dems for 100 years, now the local GOP has us with nothing but Repubilicans instead, and not even a Yellow Dog can run otherwise.

Thank God Will decided to get into this race to give us a viable alternative come November.

Instead of bashing, why don't you come out to the party tomorrow evening and meet Will Avery for yourself instead of following the local GOP mantra? A few minutes speaking with Will just might open your eyes to a viable alternative not associated with our fine upstanding Paulding GOP. Galloway and the Americans for Prosperity are not the answer to our problems. A voice for the tax paying voter in Paulding would be a great breath of fresh air to all of us.

Some come on out NG, you might actually like the young man and what he has to say.

Or you can follow the lock step local system and vote for the "R" no matter what the consequences.

Great argument. He's what? 29? rofl.gif

Vote for Will! Walk in the "He's not Virginia Galloway" lock-step. What a great campaign you are running. good.gif

• Like 1

Will Avery for Georgia

Ahhh come on nowblush.gif

No, not weird at all.

Ok keep it up and you will join me in the cave.yahoo.gif

Great argument. He's what? 29? rofl.gif

Vote for Will! Walk in the "He's not Virginia Galloway" lock-step. What a great campaign you are running. good.gif

Madea

Why don't you stop by Sara Babb Park this evening and meet Will. You don't have to reveal yourself, unless you want to.

Ask him your questions face to face and see what he has to say. He is really a very bright young man and has been familiar with all of the issues I have brought up with him.

What have 'ya got to lose ?

• Like 1

Madea

Why don't you stop by Sara Babb Park this evening and meet Will. You don't have to reveal yourself, unless you want to.

Ask him your questions face to face and see what he has to say. He is really a very bright young man and has been familiar with all of the issues I have brought up with him.

What have 'ya got to lose ?

Surepip

Maybe Madea will bring naturegirl and NewsJunky along, Everyone is welcome, Ya'll come on out and meet Will

I'll pass thank you very much. I have met him and he is a charmer but I won't be fooled into buying what he is selling.

You have a problem with a representative that actually represents ALL of District 19 and not just a few close friends and partners in a certain law firm? :blink:

I have a problem with one who is liberal and will have no real voice for me or for Paulding in the Legislature. Yes I know what he claims but I'm not buying. I have NOTHING to do with that law firm and have voted for the folks that I believed would be best for local positions here in Paulding. I truly hope I don't find I was mistaken in my beliefs about them. They all ran as conservatives and on the Republican ticket. The word Democrat has it's own definition in today's world, as far as I am concerned, and you know that.

Come on now. Democrat does not always mean wild eyed liberal any more than Republican always means hard right wing dingbat. Both are true sometimes of course.

Come on now. Democrat does not always mean wild eyed liberal any more than Republican always means hard right wing dingbat. Both are true sometimes of course.

clapping.gif

I think WR means this as a general statement and is not trying to call anyone in particular on this board a dingbat ...

Edited by bluebird

No, not weird at all.

I'd love to stop by and see the wife and granddaughter :) As far as voting for an R or D, unfortunately I've already seen what the D has to offer. I think I'd rather have work than welfare. :)